🔸💜💜BTS Imagines💜💜🔸 #Jimin

🔸💜💜BTS Imagines💜💜🔸
#Jimin

You've been fangirling over Jimin from BTS watching his performance 'lie' in YouTube when a voice called out to you. It was your brother Kim Soekjin. Yes, indeed. You have connections from BTS because your brother is one of the members.

"Y/N-ah! I got you fansign event tickets!" He cooed to you making you giddy in surprise.

"Waaah! Thanks brother your the best!" You hugged Jin tightly snatching away the ticket he gave you.

THE day of the fan signing event came as you ready your self to arrive at the said venue. Time run out so fast that it was already your time to talk to Jimin.

You were very shy around him as he stared at you. He was smiling charmingly and you couldn't help yourself but to blush hard enough to be noticed by Jimin.

"Why are you so shy?" He asked holding your hand. You almost squeal from the action, but you tried your best to calm yourself because you know that this is only his fan service.

"Uhm... I... I... L-Love you J-Jimin." You confessed shyly looking down after realizing what you have said. He patted your head gently lifting your chin up.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" He asked you whispering. You were shock and you could feel your cheeks heating up as you saw him bit his bottom lip. "Your so cute Y/N."

You didn't know what to do and the fact that your time with him is already over according to the staffs didn't help either. You came to Jin and sighed in front of him.

"Aren't you exited to see me?" Jin asked as you glared at him. Well, you just lost a precious moment with Jimin!

"Y/N-ah you know that you can't continue your feelings for Jimin, mom already put you into an arrange marriage." You pouted at Jin as you remembered your mothers decision.

Fan signing event ended so quickly. You got home and plopped yourself at the sofa. You cried. This is the same day you'll meet your fiancé. You were pressured and sad. Time passed by and you have to prepare yourself to meet your fiancé.

As you arrived at the meeting place you got your heart beating so fast when you saw the person your going to marry. Your eyes was locked into him as you sat in front of him with shock expression.

"Hi again Y/N! I guess we're really fated to kiss, huh?" Jimin gave you an eye smile as you chockingly blushed at his words.

"Your not gonna decline me as your husband, are you my soon to be Mrs. Park?" He wiggled his brow kissing your cheek lightly.

--£πD--

What's your reaction? Tell me, I love reading your comments😏😇😇