🔸💜💜BTS Imagines💜💜🔸

🔸💜💜BTS Imagines💜💜🔸
#Suga (because he infires men~)

Working as a make up artist has been hard for you specially when your also a fan girl and a Yoongi biased.
You work as Yoongi's make up artist and the fact that he often flirts with you doesn't help much either.

"Yoongi-ah... Let me help you remove that make up on your face before it smudges." You genuinely suggested.

He nodded he's head as you come closser to him holding a wet towel. You dabbed the damp towel on he's face carefully. He was sitting on the sofa as you stood in between his parted legs holding his chin up so that you could take his make up off properly.

"You're really beautiful." He flirted again staring deep into your eyes as you try to avert your gaze to a different part of his face.

He held onto your waist making you feel the tingling sensation inside your stomach. You were ferociously blushing and the fact that you aren't comfortable at your position doesn't help at all. You wanted to sit down but you aren't done yet.

"Uhm... Would you stop starring?" You asked him awkwardly. He smirked at you as he felt your legs getting wobbly. You're tired and you wanted to sit down, but the make up on his face is only halfway done.

"You could sit on my lap if you want." He suggested with a wink.

"I ahh--"
Just before you could say something he grabbed your legs making you sit on his lap facing him.

"Comfortable now?" You nodded your head whilst being embarrassed and started removing make up on his face again.

"Yoongi... I don't think your manager would like to see us in this position." You told him.

"Why?"

"Well... We're not in some kind of relationship and I'm not your gir---"

"Then be my girlfriend!" He cut you off. You were jungshooked!

And before you can even protest his manager came and when he was about to ask about the sudden position your onto, Yoongi already deadpanned,
"She's my girlfriend."

---£πD---

Orayt! please do comment your reactions, I love comments... And share this to your friends😉😇👌

-Z💦