🔸💜💜BTS Imagines💜💜🔸 #Jhope

🔸💜💜BTS Imagines💜💜🔸
#Jhope(so yeah... Before I sleep😪😴)

Jhope, your boyfriend and you are planning on going into a beach for vacation this summer. But since the other members can't come along you both came to the beach resort all alone.

"Don't worry jagi~ I'll make our stay here memorable." He whispered to your ear caressing your hands softly.

You gave him a bright smile as the both of you started enjoying the moment together at the beach. It was a fun day it was almost perfect.

Yes, almost.

You got into a rush of panic when you didn't see Hoseok around when you were calling him for snacks. The sun was about to set and yet there's no sign of your boyfriend. You got really worried you even tried searching for him at the beach and started calling the other members, but none of them are picking up their phone.

You were in the verge of crying when you heard a very familiar song. Its BTS song 'I need U'. Your reaction was to follow where the sound came from and your heart almost left your rib cage when you saw the beautiful view that awaits for you.

The sand was full of rose petals and lanterns that leads the way towards a big rock where Hoseok was sitting. He smiled at you as soon as he felt you presence. The song has been change into a romantic prelude as you agape your mouth in shock when you saw the other members.

One by one they walk towards you giving you a rose with a note tied on the tip of its stem. Jungkook gave you a rose with a note saying 'Will'

Jin gave you too saying 'You'

Suga 'Y/N (Your name)'

Namjoon 'Agree to'

V 'Marry'

'Jung Hoseok?' Jimin, he gave you the last rose and you have realized that you were now standing in front of Hoseok.

Your heart beats in a rapid race as your cheeks started to feel hot. H-Hobi... I--"

You trailed of as he bent on his knees in front of you and started you showhing you a crystal designed ring. "Do you accept my forever love for you Y/N?"

You nod your head vigorously still shock and astonished. He gave you the sweetest smile and kissed you all over your face. It made your heart flutter as he put the ring on your finger.

Both of you ended up staring at the sunset sitting on the rock.

"My love for you is like a sun." He muttered. "It might set for now... But tomorrow its bigger! My love for you gets bigger each day!"

--£πD--

Vote, comment your reactions and share to your friends... I do appricate it.😊💜💜

-Z💦