🔸💜💜BTS Imagines💜💜🔸 #Taehyung

🔸💜💜BTS Imagines💜💜🔸
#Taehyung

"What am I supposed to do now?" You mumbled staring at your empty wallet. You were exiled from your home because your step mother doesn't want you there anymore as your father was already dead.

Sighing at your problem a pair of Gucci shoes stood in front of you. Your eyes went up only to see a gorgeous man standing in front of you. "What do you want." you asked.

"What are you doing here outside my house?" He asked you back. He was very attractive you almost have a crush on him.

You looked back and saw a big mansion. You were astonished as you look back to him feeling hesitant if you should tell him about your problem.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked you as he sat down to your sitting level leaning towards you. You were in the verge of crying but can't help but to feel the heat on your cheeks as he caresses it lightly.

You told him what happened to you and he was nice enough to make you stay at his house for the night. He was good to you and you can't help but to feel attracted more. His name is Kim Taehyung. He's funny, weird and kind.

Later night when the both of you decided to sleep you got startled as you felt a pair of arms on your waist. It was Taehyung.

"What are you doing here Tae?" You asked slightly blushing.

"Can't I sleep here?" He pouted.

You didn't know what to answer, but soon his cuteness defeated your hesitant mind. He cuddled onto you all night as his seduvtive scent invaded your nostrils.

The later the night gets, the hotter you felt and the closer he gets to your face. He was peacefully sleeping, but you couldn't sleep. He was disturbing your innocent mind.

"Why aren't you sleeping." You got startled by his husky voice as his breath grazes to your ear.

"I ah... I... Uhmm... Ta---" you were very flustered you can't utter a word, but just then... His lips captured your trembling lips.

He kissed you softly and passionately slowly. It was mind blowing! He was a god damn good kisser! Your mind got blank and all you can think about is the kiss and his lips on yours. You were cursing internally as you kissed him back following his pace. His tongue grazed your bottom lip as you gave him access and the both swirling your tongues locking them playfully.

"Damn. That was good!" He complimented as he pulled away. "Y/N-ah, be my girlfriend?"

--£πD--

-Z💦