Chapter 20

Chris's P.O.V

I sighed as I waited backstage with Laura for my parents to come.

"You know.. we could just go to the tour bus and they can meet us there-"

I cut Laura off "No.. I'd like for nobody to disturb plus Vinny may blurt out that your actually my sister to our parents.."

She giggled "I guess you're right.."

I nodded and waited patiently, I heard a familiar female voice. "Like I understand Chris always gets very excited to see us but he really isn't always this excited-" my mom looked over and smiled when she saw me "oh sorry sweetie..".

I laughed getting up and shook my head "it's alright mom". I gave her a tight hug and rolled my eyes when she kissed my cheek. I also hugged my dad and my two younger siblings.

Laura sat playing with her hands and not looking up. Clearly, she was quite shy and nervous. My mom noticed her.

"Oh.. isn't she the one who sang on stage earlier?" She asked curiously

"Yeah, she is. Laura" I said gently.

She looked up and smiled a small smile. She nervously got up and held out her hand, my mom shook it as well as my dad. My brother and sister slightly waved at her.

"Hey uh, mom, guys.. um.. can I tell you now?" I said nervously.

My dad furrowed his eyebrows "what? Tell us what now?"

I bit my lip and looked at Laura. She nodded telling me it was okay to say what we have to reveal.
*************************

Laura's P.O.V

"Remember when I turned 18 and you told me I had a twin sister?" Chris asked softly

Our mother and father nodded slightly.

"Well- it was the same for her. Same day, Laura was told that she also had a twin and that she was adopted. Ever sense that day we both went out looking for each other"

Our family listened curiously. My mother's voice cracked a bit.

"Are you saying- that this Laura... is my Laura? Laura Juliet Cerulli?"

Tears began to prick my eyes and I nodded, "yes ma-mommy.. it's me".

She hugged me once she realized it was me. I let her bury her head into my neck I cried laughing and smiling.

Chris watched crying as much as I was "we found out through a DNA test and her best friend- without her and that test, we would not be having this moment".

My mom let go wiping her eyes and hugged Chris. I ran over to my dad and hugged him tightly as well. "You even hug like you're brother".

I smiled at his comment and let go after a few seconds. I also gave hugs to my younger brother and sister.

"Can I come in now?" A cute and slightly high pitched voice said behind the door. I giggled knowing exactly who it is.

"yes Sky, you can come in" I said.

Skylar basically sprinted in almost falling over "I'm alright! Just testing out gravity" she looked down "it works!"

I laughed and hugged her, she hugged back.

"That Skylar?" my mom asked Chris. He nodded.

She smiled and walked over to her "you must be Skylar!". She nodded and without saying a word she hugged my mom.

She hugged her back laughing.

I walked over to Chris. "I'm glad we found each other"

He smiled and nodded "I'm glad too". He brought me into a side hug, I rolled my eyes and hugged my brother's side.
***********************

*One Year Later*

It's been exactly one year sense I've met my real family. Everything has been amazing so far, I hope that never changes.

The fans were also quite happy with how much more joy Chris shows in his everyday and stage life. Glad to say that I know Christopher Cerulli and Chris Motionless.

•THE END•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: To clear things up- yes. I am dead. Nah I'm playing- I'm for real sorry for not updating in fucking MONTHS. I had serious writers block and have been busy so far. A lot has happened sense I've been gone.
The new MIW album is fucking awesome like if you haven't listened to it- you're missing out. May meet and see the boys in a matter of two months!
I feel quite sad ending this story, I've been getting messages saying I should continue this story like sequel or something. Not sure, let me know if you want a sequel!
I love you all so fucking much. I will be updating my other books as soon as I can! Again, I love you. Peace out my random cuties! <3 xx