Chapter 18

*3 months later*

Chris's P.O.V

It's been three months sense I've found out that Laura was my sister. Can't believe it's been that long, feels like I just found out yesterday. Either way, I'm glad I found the person I've been wanting to meet for years.

I laughed as Skylar said a few jokes as she did my makeup for a show we were playing Scranton. Yup, a show in my hometown for the first time in forever.

"Okay and.. we're done" Skylar said smiling as she used a brush to take off excess product from my face. I got up and hugged her "thanks for getting me ready" I said softly.

She nodded "of course, anything for my closest friends".

I smiled and nodded. I looked over at Laura who was playing on her phone "Laura?"

She looked up and smiled "yeah?"

"Uh- Do you wanna perform with me?"

She looked at me wide eyed.
******

Laura's P.O.V

"Do you wan perform with me?" My twin brother asked. My eyes went wide.

"Yes!!! Of course!" I said excitingly and got up.

He smiled "yay! I really want you to sing Abigail with me, Sky told me you can scream really well"

Skylar giggled "I mean you are really good at screaming. That's a true statement".

I blushed "okay.. I wouldn't say I'm a good screamer but I'll perform that song with you"

"There's also a reason why I want you to sing with me" Chris said

"Oh, and what's that reason?" I asked curiously.

"Our family is gonna be there. Our sister, brother, and parents. I know for a fact Mom may start crying"

I smiled "well- I may cry too.."

He chuckled "yeah.. well I'm gonna go up there now, the crowd is waiting. Josh will tell you when you can come up on stage"

I nodded "alright good luck"

He smiled and ran over to the rest of the band.

Skylar stood beside me and smiled "you're gonna do great, I can already feel it"

"thanks, love you bestie!" I said in a girly girl voice.

"Love you more!" She said back and side hugged me. I giggled hugging back.
~~~~~~~~

A/N: New chapter and New Year! Finally, 2016 is fucking over! I am now more happy and trying my best to stay that way. I love you all and we're already two chapters away from ending the story.. my god. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, love you random cuties <3 xx