Chapter 19

Laura's P.O.V

"Okay, here's your mic. Now go on!" Josh, MIW's tour manager said whilst handing me a microphone. I smiled and nodded.

I ran out on stage and began to sing my part.

"Oh Abigail how could you do this to us? You were the product of lust! PRODUCT OF LUST!" I screamed.

Chris smiled and sang/screamed with me.

I headbanged to the music and jumped, I could see and hear Skylar jumping cheering us on. She also screamed to the lyrics.

I laughed and watched her and the crowd. Once the song ended, I waved to the crowd. Chris hugged me tightly, I hugged him back.

He then unexpectedly picked me up, I squealed and laughed as he spun me around. He kissed my cheek, and put me down.

All of the fans cheering, sense they don't know me, they must think I'm his girlfriend. Later on, they'll find out that we're actually related.

I blew a kiss at the crowd and waved at the rest of the MIW guys. All of them smiled back at me.

I sighed happily and went backstage. Skylar squealed and hugged me

"Oh my god! You did fucking amazing!!! The crowd loved you!"

I hugged her back and grinned breathing heavily "thanks.."

She nodded pulling away, I couldn't stop smiling. Right after the show, I'm going to meet my real, biological, loving family. I saw Chris wave at certain people at the crowd, for a fact I knew it was his family.

Our family.
~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So... some of you maybe wondering and some of you may not be wondering why Josh Balz is the picture for this chapter.. well- the real reason is because...

Balz has left MIW.

Once I heard about this yesterday, I cried for hours. It was very hard for me to take in, especially sense Balz was my first fav member from the band. I love him to bits and I'm glad I got to meet him last year. And I got an I love you from Balz. I love you dude!

This is the 2nd to last chapter of this story- wow. Can't fucking believe it.

I love you random cuties so much, see ya then <3 xx