Chapter 9

*1 month later*

Chris's P.O.V

I was back at home with my family, Warped finished a couple of days ago.(A/N: It's actually still going but again.. go with story timeline!)

I am now hanging out in my old bedroom, yeah the one that I always see after some tours.. And the one that I left when I was 18 and moved in with my old band mates.

I laid in bed texting random people and checking my notifications, the time being 11:00pm. As much as I hate updating my social media sites, I like interacting with my fans/creatures.

I put my phone until I thought of something.. I have Skylar's phone number!

I quickly dialed in her phone number, I met her just months ago.. But she seems like a close friend to me somehow.
********

Skylar's P.O.V

I sat on the couch next to Laura. We were in our Pj's watching horror movies and eating junk food. It's also night. Although we always find it funny when someone dies in the movies.

"Why the hell did you turn around?" Laura asked eating a popcorn.

"Like are you really that stupid?" I asked laughing while drinking a Pepsi. My phone then went off.

I quickly picked up without looking at the number.

"Hello?" I asked eating a piece of chocolate.

"Hey Sky!" A familiar male voice answered. Chris.

"Oh my god hey! How are you? It's been a while!" I exclaimed.

"I'm good and I know! What are you and Laura up to?" He asked, I knew he was smiling. I looked over at Laura "it's Chris" I whispered. She nodded.

"Ehh we're just watching horror movies and eating junk food.." I looked over at Laura. "Am I right L?"

"RIGHT!" Laura yelled toward the phone.

He laughed "oh that's cool.. I'm with my family at the moment.. Although someone from my family is missing.." He stopped laughing

I frowned "how long have they been missing..?"

He sighed "sense.. I was born. She was a twin.. She didn't die or anything she's just.. Not here with me."

"Aww I'm sorry.. You can tell me the story of how you found out if you want.." I said quietly. I didn't want Laura to hear.. Her story is pretty similar.

"I'll.. Just tell you another time.. I don't want to at the moment. I'll call you tomorrow so I can tell you.. It'll be harder to text you my full family story"

I nodded "alright then.."
We talked for a few more minutes until we both had to hang up.

Me and Laura fell asleep while "Nightmare On Elm Street" ~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Told you I'm not good at updating.. But hey at least I did!! So did you guys like it? I was having a little writers block but my brain is finally filled with ideas again XD
Also ignore my errors in this chapter and previous ones. As long as you understand them.