Chapter 14

*Next Day*

Chris's P.O.V

I knocked on the door nervously. Skylar and I have finally took the courage to tell Laura. I had to man up anyways.

Skylar opened the door and smiled. She let me in her home.

"Good thing Laura didn't go to work today, anyways, you sure you want to do this? We can do it another time if you're no-"

I cut her off "no.. I can do it Sky. We can do it"

She bit her lip and nodded. She motioned me upstairs and I followed. "Laura?" Skylar said. Laura looked up from her phone "oh hey sky.. Hey Chris"

I waved slightly, Skylar nudged my shoulder. "Oh.. Um Laura can Skylar and I talk about something important with you?"

She put her phone face down. "I'm listening".

Skylar and I sat next to her. "So... Me and Skylar have been thinking about it for weeks. Months actually"

Laura nodded "Keep talking"

"Skylar told me about your past life. About you having a long lost twin. We think that we've found your twin Laura" I said looking into her brown eyes. "And who do you think that person is..?" Laura asked softly

I looked over at Skylar. Skylar took a deep breath.
****

Skylar's P.O.V

Chris looked over at me to answer Laura's question. I took a deep breath. "Laura... We think your twin is Chris"

"What?"

"We think it's me Laura. Nobody knows this about me but I too my whole have been looking for my twin. My parents told me when I turned 18 that I have a sister. They told me her name was "Laura Juliet Cerulli"... Is that not your middle name Laura?" Chris asked with a desperate expression.

Unexpectedly, Laura started to cry. "Yes. Yes Chris that's my middle name! You are my twin!"

Chris smiled as a few tears slipped out of his eyes. He hugged Laura tightly.

Laura giggled a little "I found you"

He smiled "I found you Laura". I sat there trying not to cry, fuck it felt like we were in the middle of a sad ass movie.

Chris pulled away from the hug. "We may have found each other, but there is such thing as coincidences in this world.  I think we should go to the doctors to see if we're truly related"

Laura nodded wiping her tears away. "Yeah I think that would be good"

He smiled gently "we'll see when we can do it". I smiled at them and hugged both of them. They both giggled

Holy shit their giggles sound so fucking alike. How come I never noticed that? "I fucking love you guys"

"We love you too Skylar" Laura replied smiling cutely.

Chris kissed my cheek softly, I blushed "oh stop it Chris"

Chris laughed along with Laura. I rolled my eyes and giggled
~~~~