Chapter 10

*2 days later*

Skylar's P.O.V

Chris decided on actually meeting with me at the park. Not the actual park, but the woods next to the park.

Cause we're that creepy

The park was not so far away from the house Laura and I share, it's just 2 minutes so I decided to walk.

"Skylar! Over here!" A male voice said. I looked over and smiled as I saw Chris standing near the trees.

I ran over to him "hi!"

He smiled and hugged me, I hugged him back tightly.

"Nice makeup" Chris complimented

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Nice makeup" Chris complimented. "Thanks" I replied smiling widely.

He nodded "so.. Uh.. I guess we should just.. Talk about the topic that you've been wanting to know about"

I bit my lip nodding slowly "y-yeah I guess"
*******

Chris's P.O.V

I sighed and bit my lip. "Okay well then.. Actually lets go more over there" I said pointing near the trees that were deeper in the woods.

She giggled "you mystic bitch"

I rolled my eyes playfully and we walked over to the tree I pointed at earlier.

We both sat down on the ground.

"Now are you gonna tell me the story Chris?" She asked, she wanted to make sure of course. "Yeah.. I'm going to tell you" I replied.

I took a deep breath.

"So.. Years ago when I turned 18 my parents told me about this.. Twin.."

~Flashback~

"Chris, can your dad and I talk to you in private?"

I hesitated but then slowly got out of my seat and went over to my parents. "Christopher, we've been hiding something... We thought just telling you now would be best..." My mom says softly

I raised my eyebrows "umm okay". She continued "Chris... You have a twin sister..." She said looking down

"what?"

My dad nodded "yeah you have another sister". I didn't know what to say... I just stood still not saying a word, but that didn't stop me from asking questions.

"Where is she? Is she dead? Is she alive? Does she know i exist? Why did you give her up? Does she know you gu-"

~End of flashback~

"I remember them telling me their last moments with her.. And I- I know her name.. But when I think of her I- feel.. Delusional."

"What do you mean delusional..?" She asked softly

"I mean that I think I've found her and I think I'm crazy for thinking that.."

"W-what's her name?" Skylar asked

"Laura, Laura Juliet Cerulli"

Skylar's face dropped.
*******

Skylar's P.O.V

No this can't be.. Chris is Laura's long lost twin brother.

"Sky.. Sky are you okay...?" Chris asked as I felt tears fall down my cheeks.

I looked up at Chris

"Chris.. You did find your twin sister... Your twin sister is my best friend.."

Chris sat there motionless. All the sudden I felt his arms wrap around me tightly.

I hugged him as I continued to cry. Not only was his story saddening but also made me happy.

"I can't believe I actually found my sister.." Chris said softly

I giggled and sniffled. He pulled away from the hug, I wiped my tears and smiled at him.

"When should we tell Laura?" I asked

"Maybe later on.. Right now I really don't want to tell her.. At times it could be a coincidence you never know.." He replied

"I mean yeah but.. I have a feeling you are related" I said jokingly

He chuckled "what ever you want believe.. Is fine with me"
~~~~~~