Chapter 16

*3 weeks later*

Chris's P.O.V

I sighed a little as I sat on the couch. I've gotten the results from the DNA test... My birthday was a few weeks ago.   To be honest I feel old, I'm fucking 30!

I took a deep breath opening the envelope, I took out the folded out paper. Before I unfolded it I quickly picked up my phone and dialed in Laura's phone number. I had to do this with her, I can't do this by myself.
*****

Laura's P.O.V

I laughed as Skylar chased me around the house with a Jeffree Star liquid lipstick in her hand. Shes been trying to put makeup on me all day.

I wasn't feeling makeup today so... I didn't let her.

I stopped running once I heard my phone ringing on the coffee table in the living room. I picked up my phone and before I could check who was calling me, I felt a pair of arms around my neck. Skylar.

She messily put the red makeup all over my lips. "Fuck.. SKYLAR!" I said as she continued to put the lipstick on me. I got out of her grip and looked at her angrily as she laughed at me.

"Aww you have some on your nose! And don't look at me that way you love me.." She said teasingly giggling. I smiled a tiny bit and giggled, I can't stay mad at her.

Skylar noticed my phone still ringing "who's calling you?"

I looked down and picked up the vibrating device off of my lap. I looked at the caller ID and smiled when I noticed that Chris was calling me. I pressed the green button to talk to him.

"Hello?" I said through the line.
****

Chris's P.O.V

"Hey Laura.. Have you checked the mail yet?" I asked her softly

She stayed quiet, then began talking again after 5 seconds. "I uh.. I haven't. Wait... Are the test results in?"

I bit my lip and nodded "yeah they are.. I want you to get the results now. I want to find out if we're related or not together"

"Um okay then.. Be right back" she put me on hold.

I waited nervously, my anxiety to be honest is not really helping right now. I heard her pick up the phone again.

"Sky got them for me..  Okay so.. Have you opened the actual envelope yet?" She asked

"Yes, but I actually haven't seen the results yet"

"Okay then let me open it then". I could hear the envelope being opened and Laura sighing nervously, I know Skylar maybe with her right now.

"Alright.. You ready to see the results?" I asked

"Yes"

I slowly unfolded the paper. Laura and I are...
~~~~~

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!! HAH XD

I know I'm mean lol. So I was gonna write this on Chris's bday but I decided not to just because. But hey at least I have this! The next chapter maybe written in a few days, it will be after Halloween. And I hate saying this but we're getting so close to the end of this book!!! :(

I can't thank you guys enough for all the support and love I've been getting on this story. Means a lot really :3

Anyways.. Farewell my fellow random cuties, see ya on the next one <3 xx