Chapter 12

*2 weeks later*

Chris's P.O.V

It's already been two weeks sense Skylar and I found out that my twin was Laura.

We still aren't sure though, we've been thinking about taking a DNA test.

But how the hell will that work?!

I can't come up to her and be like "hey Laura I think you're my sister so let's take a DNA test"

Like.. NO!

I mean Laura still doesn't even know that Skylar and I have been thinking, I mean I want to tell her but..

What if I'm not  the person she's been looking for her whole life?

What if she's not the person I've been trying to look for my whole life.

She'll have to find out soon.
********

Skylar's P.O.V

I sighed as I drank my soda, I've been desperate to tell Laura about what Chris and I have been thinking.

But Chris won't let me! He must be really nervous about it too.

We can't assume that he's her brother, it can be a coincidence. Although it can be true.

I heard the front door open from downstairs. Laura must be back from work.

I put my glass of soda down and walked downstairs. "Hi!!" I said cutely to her

"Hey Skylar.." Laura said tiredly. I frowned

"What's wrong?" I asked while she sat on the couch, I sat next to her

"Just had a bad day at work today... A person pissed me off today. Then again when am I never so pissed off after work?" Laura replied. She works as a bartender at a bar, she doesn't drink but she decided to take bartending school after high school.

I never got why though.

"Well if you're always so damn stressed there, why don't you quit?" I asked curiously.

She sighed "I don't want to quit because let's be honest.. Who the hell will give me a job anywhere else? I wear heavy makeup, I have tattoos, a few piercings.."

"That's okay though. I can help you with getting a new job"

She sighed "nah it's fine.. Thanks anyways. I'll see what I can do myself"

I bit my lip and just nodded. She got up and went up to her room.

Ugh when will I ever have the chance to tell my best friend my true thoughts about Chris and herself?
~~~~~~~~~~