Chapter 6

Laura's P.O.V

Shortly after the concert I started to walk to the exit of the venue. Skylar quickly grabbed my hand harshly. "Ow! Sky!" "Sorry but did you forget?" She asked

I raised my eyebrows "forget what?"

She rolled her eyes "dude we have V.I.P passes! We're gonna meet MIW!" She exclaimed. I gasp

"Holy shit! Of course! Let's go then!" I said smiling. She nodded smiling and ran to get in line to meet them.
*********

Chris's P.O.V

"I love you thank you so much" a fan named Melanie cried happily. I hugged her "your welcome". She smiled and left letting the next people in. I sighed

"You've been acting weird lately" Ricky said "weird? What do you mean?" I asked

"I'm suprised you haven't noticed yourself." He replied sighing.

I shook my head until the next people were next. It was the girl that I shouted out for during the concert... She was also with her friend. The friend that gave me a vibe.

I gulped 'don't act dumb.. They're just like the other fans/creatures' I told myself
*********

Laura's P.O.V

After waiting for at least an hour it was finally our turn.

We entered the little room where everyone was meeting the guys. I clutched onto Skylar's hand, yes she was still holding it.

She quickly let go of my hand and smiled widely at the guys. "Hi guys!" Skylar squealed.

They all smiled back "come here you!" Chris chuckled with open arms, Skylar quickly running into them hugging him.

She is literally 5'3 and Chris 6'1, fuck did she look short. She then let go of him after 30 seconds then hugged the other guys Ryan, Ghost, Ricky, and Balz.

Ryan looked over at my direction "you gonna come here or what?" He asked playfully chuckling. 

I blushed and went up to them. I hugged all of the guys, last being Chris. I hugged Chris, for some reason it felt like he hugged me tighter than Skylar, I don't know why I just felt that...

"Thanks for the shout out by the way" Skylar said smiling. "Of course! I mean you look far more different than everyone in this venue" Chris said.

She nodded "my name is Skylar by the way, and this is Laura"

Chris's smile slowly faded "oh.. That's cool."

That had me confused...
*******

Chris's P.O.V

After a few minutes of meeting the two girls the so called 'normal' one introduced herself and her friend.

"My name is Skylar by the way, and this is Laura"

My smile then slowly fading "oh that's cool."

'That possibly can't be her!!! Don't act stupid Chris!!! There many other Lauras in this world' I yelled at myself in my mind

Skylar nodded "yeah, anyways before we go can we take a picture together?" She asked politely. Laura remaining quiet.

I nodded taking a photo with them and the guys. I faked a smile while the photo was taken

Why all the sudden am I sad?

"Thank you so much, we hope to see you again!" Skylar said hugging me.

"Of course! Thanks so much to you Skylar for coming out.." I looked over at Laura "you too Laura"

Laura smiled a small smile and nodded.

"She's kind of quiet" Skylar whispered. "Bye guys!" She waved

I waved back along with the rest of the guys.

I hope I do see them then...
~~~~~~~~~~~~