Chapter 13

Laura's P.O.V

It's been about a week and I still haven't found a job. God I wish I had Skylar here.. Although she was away visiting family and friends.

I was here alone, I haven't talked to my family ever sense I found out I was adopted.. Should I talk to them again?

Nah.. They won't care anyway..

I sighed when I got back home. I fell onto the couch exhausted. I turned on the TV and decided to watch "American Dad"

I laughed a little to the show. In the process of forgetting about everything that's bad in life for me.
*******

Skylar's P.O.V

I knocked on the door to Chris's apartment. I just came back from visiting my family, and decided to visit Chris. He suggested that I could do his makeup, I obviously said yes to his offer.

I mean I haven't seen him in like 2 weeks at least. I smiled when he opened the door.

"Skylar!"

"Chris!"

I hugged him tightly, he hugged back. He let go then let me in his apartment.

"nice place you got here" I complimented looking around his place. "Thanks" he replied

"Let's go to my room" Chris said walking to his room. I nodded following behind him.

He sat down on his bed. I immediately started to do his makeup.

"So.. Have you thought about telling Laura yet? I don't think I can do it.." I said biting my lip whilst blending foundation all over his face. He hesitated a little.
******

Chris's P.O.V

I hesitated to Skylar's question. "Um.. I'm not sure yet.. I think we should tell her together.."

She started to do my eyeshadow. "You sure you want to do that?" She asked stopping to look into my eyes.

I nodded honestly.

"Okay.." She trailed off and got back to finishing off my makeup.

After about 10 minutes she was finally done. I smiled when I looked into the mirror. "You made me look awesome!" I said happily

She giggled "yay!"

I smiled and hugged her. I kissed her cheek

She blushed a little and pulled away. "Well.. I should be going. I'll call you tomorrow so we can, tell her"

I nodded "alright then". She nodded and walked out my room. I followed and lead her out the door.

I sighed as I closed the door. Laura will finally know.
~~~~~

A/N: Holy shit! I'm not dead! I'm really fucking sorry for not updating in like ages! Then again you may already know that I'm horrible at updating, anyways....
I hope you liked this chapter. See you random cuties on the next one <3 xx