"Lady Yukiko! Are you all right?!" Asked a worried Yamuraiha. "You were all wild and lively back there!"

"It's like seeing another person. You should rest, Yukiko-nee." Pisti commented.

Yukiko was just silently looking down while they were talking to her until she gave a reply in a soft voice;

"....I want to go dancing.."

"What?" The two asked, not clearly hearing what she said.

"I WANT TO GO DANCING!" She yelled as she clungs onto the blue haired magician.

"Woah! This is definitely not Yukiko-nee, Yamu!" Pisti laughed at what she is seeing.

"I want to show those girls... Especially that stupid Sinbad.. I'll show them what dancing really is!" She whined as she sobs a bit. "I EVEN PRACTICED TO IMPRESS HIM! STUPID KING!" She cried, hugging Yamuraiha.

"L-Lady Yukiko! Please calm down--Pisti! Help me!" She panicked when Yukiko's hold on her tightened.

"Yukiko-nee! I have an idea so you can show off that dance of yours!" Pisti piped up completely ignoring Yamu's cries of protest.

- - ☆ ☆ ☆ - -

Back at the veranda where Sinbad and the girls from the taverns in the State-operated Mercentile District were enjoying their chatting, the music for the dance started below. The group of skilled dancers were all performing in a splendid manner that had the people cheering but one in particular walked out of the group and went up to the king. The dancer was wearing a thin and see-thtough purple cloth as an overall to the white tube and a long skirt with a high slit revealing her left leg she wears underneath, adorned with silver and gold charms on her legs, arms, and waist that shined and shimmer along with her pale complexion. Her face hidden with a veil looking mask that covers half of her face only revealing her green eyes. Her hair was tied in a bun with a long veil around it, swaying with the wind with flower themed ornaments securing it in place.

((Play the music starting from this part here. Please just keep on replaying it until the dance stops lol))

The dancer started with slow and flowy hand and arm movements. Her fingers followed with it as if weaving a soft fabric. Her hips rise and drop from side to side with the constant locking as the beat goes. Her left leg was showing in such a seductive manner seeing how her pale yet fair and pinkish skin with a complexion similar to silk. The charms on her waist jiggles as she sways it from side to side in an alluring manner. She struts slowly towards Sinbad who was watching her with such an intense gaze. The ladies surrounding him were taken away by Yamuraiha and Pisti one by one enabling the dancer to approach him with no hindrances. The men of the eight generals were watching the seductive lady who was now dancing around their king.

The dancer had pulled him from his seat and continued dancing. She circles around him as if teasing him. Sinbad could've sworn that he saw the dancer smirking at him yet in a sexy way who then place a dainty hand on his cheek carressing it slowly down to his chin before slowly bringing him closer to a kiss. Her touch was soft like a feather, Sinbad thought and looking at her pinkish lips, he was so sure it was just as soft. But before their lips touched, the dancer suddenly fell forward; towards the King who was so sure he was going to get a kiss from this seductive goddess. She was unconcious.

"Uh-oh. I guess that's how far she could go?" Yamuraiha commented who rushed to Sinbad's side along with Pisti.

"My king, would you mind taking this lady inside? It appears she fell unconcious~" Pisti giggled as she pushes Sinbad to the direction of the palace entrance.

"S-Sure?" He replied, now carrying the girl in his arms. Upon entering the silent yet brightly lit palace, Sinbad placed her down on a couch in the drawing room. He was looking at her sleeping face when he felt this familiar feeling. He knows those eyes! He took off her mask and hair tie revealing the familiar color of white hair and that calm face. It was Yukiko!

"I knew it. It really was you." He chuckled as he brushes the hair covering her face to the side. "What made you do that all of a sudden. Iy was really sexy though." He smirked.

"....Stupid king.." was all he heard from the sleeping Yukiko.

"Ah, I see." He laughs softly wiping some of her sweat. A stench that mixed with the rose scent of her perfume tickled his nose making him grin. "Umbra? So you were drunk." He stared. "Well, this incident makes it clear then. No more strong alcohol for our dearest princess."

He placed a small kiss on her forehead before looking up to the moonlit night sky outside the large arched window.

- - ☆ ☆ ☆ - -

The next day...

"..my head hurts so much.." winced Yukiko as she walks down the hallway to the kitchen to get some water. When she turned to a corner, she heard the eight generals chatting.

"It was actually Yukiko-nee! Isn't she is amazing?!"

"EHH?! YOU'RE LYING!" Chorused the gang.

"Lady Yukiko is indeed an amazing person. It was just a surprise to see her in such a state." Spartos commented.

"Hm? Are you guys talking about me?" She butted in.

"N-No! NOT REALLY!" Sharrkan panicked at her sudden appearance.

"Yes we are! We were talking about how sexy and wild you were last night! Ne, Yam?" Pisti grinned.

"You were drunk yesterday and danced around Sinbad until you passed out." Drakon explained calmly.

"...what? I can't remember any of that happening." She replied in a confused tone. She really doesn't have a single recollection of what Drakon has said.

"How about you show her, Yamuraiha? Using that magic of yours." Hinahoho urged the magician as he laughs heartily.

The latter complied to the request and showed the event that happened last night using her rukhs.

All the color on Yukiko's face were drained away as she stood there motionless.

"Ah-hah~ Last night was really something, O Lady Yukiko~" piped the man who she was seducing last night with the biggest grin. "Please do it again next time~!"

Needless to say, Sinbad earned sharp jabs on his meridians making him limp from the red as a tomato Yukiko who ran away because of embarrassment.