Omake

Everyday life with Yukiko

In the morning..

Yukiko will be up at five in the morning and will take her morning bath until five thirty. She will then start singing at six as she finishes fixing herself up. She usually wears the traditional everyday clothing of common people in her country since it's lighter and more easy to move around. She leaves her room by six ten and proceeds to the palace and gives an order to prepare some ingredients to the maid who always cook for the king before going to the Purple Leo Tower where Sinbad's quarters is located. In her arms are a small bundle of Snow Drops which she places on his vase once a week. She knocks on his door and enters to wake him up.

"Sinbad, time to wake up. It's seven in the morning." She will say as she replaces the flowers on his bedside table before opening the curtains to let the sunlight in. She will hum a little song as she fixes his room for a bit.

Sinbad groaned a bit then turned to the other side, avoiding the light. "Stop groaning and get up!" Yukiko walks towards him and started shaking him. "I made you breakfast as promised! If you don't get up, I won't give it to you." As soon as she said that, she was pulled by him and embraced in his sturdy arms. It's one of those days that he doesn't remove his clothes while asleep.

"Good morning.." He'll say in a husky tone which never fails to make the female blush and flustered. "..You smell nice today.."

"S-STOP IT!" She got up abruptly making the latter let go of her. She then pinch his cheek a bit, forcing him awake. "Get up!"

"H-Hai hai, Yukiko-sama! Please let my cheek go!" He chuckled as he rubs the cheek that got pinched. "Thank you for coming again today. As always, your voice is something really soothing to the ears. It's a great thing to wake up to." He would say as he gets up from his bed and proceeds to his closet to change, leaving the white haired female a blushing mess.

"This damn smooth talker..Ladies man." She'll whisper to herself.

At noon..

"Please concentrate on your work. You are a king, Sinbad." Yukiko would scold him if she sees him lazing around. "After that, we can take a break. Don't let Jafar do this all by himself. He'll get sick one of these days." She said a matter of factly as she puts away the scattered books in his office.

"Then will you grant me three request if I do a good job?" He would suggest with his knowing smile which will be reciprocated with an annoyed rolling of the eyes from the female as she gives in and say yes.

"Just make sure that Jafar will be pleased with your work."

After a few moments, Yukiko found herself on the couch, her lap used as a pillow and her fingers running through his long purple locks.

"Now, sing for me, Yuki. The one that you used to sing to me whenever I go to sleep at Xue." Sinbad grinned as he relaxed in her touch. A small smile will grace her lips as she can't help but comply to his request. She will sing him a lullaby that describes the stars in the night sky and how the season changes. It has a soft and mellow tune that makes one relax as she runs her fingers in his soft hair.

In the afternoon..

"Sinbad! There has been reports of muggings lately in the market place. This is why I told you that we should check tourists first. I don't want to see the Sindrians being oppressed. This is their country." Yukiko piped up during the meeting with the Generals and Aoren.

"We'll station guards in crowded areas and the back alleys where the reports say the muggings always happen. Settle down, Yukiko." Aoren told her with a smile, calming his sister.

"I understand your feelings towards this issue, Yukiko, but you need to aproach it in a calmer manner. I need to talk to you about something later so meet me at the Purple Leo Tower tonight." Sinbad told her as he gives her a small wink which made Aoren comically put a fan infront of his sister's face to block Sinbad from her view.

"They're as lively as ever." Spartos commented as he watch his king and Aoren argue for a bit with Jafar sighing at the side.

"Sometimes, Yukiko-san acts more like the king of this country instead of Sin. Ah-hah..the burden he places upon me." Jafar commented.

At night..

"Do you want to go on patrol starting tonight?" Sinbad asked her with a smile as he changes into more comfortable clothing. Yukiko, of course has her back turned against him since she really gets flustered around Sinbad. Afterall, her feelings for him are slowly coming into the picture.

"Are you serious?! Of course I'd love to! I want to protect the Sindrians from the fear they are experiencing right now." She looked at her sword in which Aini resides in. "Ne, Aini? We'll use your flames to destroy those who wrongs the people of this island." Aini's eight pointed star glowe a bit, seeming to say that he agrees with his King's wish.

"Y-Yukiko..You can't use Aini. I saw how powerful his blue flames are and I think using a destructive element in the dark alleys is not a good choice." Sinbad explained as he lowers her sword from her hold. He has already finished changing. "I was thinking that we can use your martial arts or maybe your sword style in fighting. When push comes to shove, I guess you can use Malphas or maybe Procel."

Yukiko just gave out a small sigh in disappointment and a nod in approval since she doesn't want to argue anymore. She just picked up a hairbrush and proceeded to a sit on a counch in his balcony. When she found a comfortable position, she motioned him to come close which the purple haired man obliged to.

Under the smooth light of the moon, she starts brushing his hair as he sits on the carpet so his head will be lower than hers.

"You've done a good job today, King Sinbad. I just wish that you'll keep this up so we can let Jafar rest once in a while." She sighs which made Sinbad twitch a bit.

"But I am always doing a good job~" he whines as he turns to face her a bit. "I just like going around because always being in my office is suffocating." It is only with her that he can act like this. Maybe because she's a royalty before who has the same feeling as his towards work when she was still small.

"I understand that completely Sin but I realize that these works are for the people of your country. I'm helping you right? So don't shoulder this all by yourself." She says in a calm tone. Sinbad then leans on her which made Yukiko stop brushing his hair. She chuckles a bit before stroking his hair. "You act like a kid sometimes." She commented.

"Yeah..only with you though.." Sinbad replies which made Yukiko feel a bit fuzzy inside.

"Seriously.." she smiles as they both look up to the moon. "May the peace forever be in this beautiful country of yours, Sinbad."

- ▪▪▪▪▪ - ▪▪▪▪▪ - ▪▪▪▪▪ -

"...a dream.." Sinbad mumbles uder his breath upon waking up. Those bright and shining days with her was still etched in his memories and shows no signs of disappearing.

"Just what in the world are you doing in Kou, Yukiko.."