4: To Sindria

To Sindria

"Ah, that reminds me. There is someone who we know that can help and train Vivacity in wielding her metal vessels." Said the tribe's leader.

"Grandpa, I already know how to use djinn equip. I'm only practicing on my Extreme Magic at the moment." Vivacity smiled a bit as she looks at the tribe's leader.

There were moments like this that Vivacity is calm and happy, just like her normal self. Sometimes she's just awfully quiet and the worst scenario will be the times when her trauma resurface. The memory of their kingdom's downfall.

"But wouldn't it be exciting to travel again? We just can't keep on leeching off of them, Vivacity." Aoren or Zephyr flicked her forehead lightly. "Plus, we are merchants. MERCHANTS." He emphasized

"Yes, yes. I understand now sheesh." She rubbed her forehead. "Then let us start traveling again. One day, we'll stumble upon the tribe once more though so I'm agreeing to your idea, brother."

"Isn't it a good thing that you brought and can make your own goods, Vivacity, Zephyr? With that, you can still relive the memories of your land." The leader said in a soothing manner. Vivacity will just nod with a smile. She finds it fun to create their goods that were originally from their country.

"Plus we make a fortune out of her djinns. One can tell fortunes and it helps us alot." Zephyr added as he pats her head.

"I'm just glad that Gusion is not getting irritated about it. Rather, he seems to be enjoying it. He said it has been a long time since he told fortunes." She looked at the silver tube ring on her right middle finger with the eight pointed star engraved on it.

"How can you say that? Can you engage in a conversation with them?" Asked Zephyr.

"Well of course. Isn't that normal for metal vessel users? Also, I discovered something that can be used when an emergency arise. The moment when my metal vessels are stolen, I know something to make them come back. I got that idea from Grandpa." She grinned as she stood up. "I'll just fix my stuff. We'll be leaving sooner than we planned."

.
.
.

"Talking to your djinns? Is that even possible? I never saw nor heard Sinbad do that. Then is it just Vivacity?" The elderly man followed her with his gaze, so did Zephyr. "It'll require a great amount of magoi to even summon them in the dreams of their kings. To materialize them even."

"Sinbad? That legendary King of The Seven Seas?" Asked Zephyr.

"Yes. We taught him about magoi manipulation too." He nodded. "They said that the rukhs favor Sinbad. That child is indeed extraordinary. He already has seven djinns in his possession and his household are all capable of different fighting style. They came from all around the world."

"A household? It's just a bummer that us magicians can't be a part of a household. I want to support my sister all throughout. But.." he looks at his staff and smiled. "As a magician, I'll still do my best to support her. Even if I can't be part of her household, I'll support her as her brother."

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Thank you so much for taking care of us. We'll bump into each other someday again." Vivacity and Zephyr did the salute of their country while bowing deeply in gratitude.

"Have a safe trip and say hello to the King for us. It has been so long." The leader smiled at them.

"Yes, we will." The two then set off down the path that will lead them to Reim.

"Maybe I should tell fortunes so we can earn enough to pay for our ferry rides and food. What do you think?" Asked Vivacity

"Or we can enter the arena and be gladiators." Aoren suggested. "But no. I won't allow you." He flicked her forehead.