Omake

Malphas

It was a cloudy day in the warm island country of Sindria. The soft yet salty sea breeze blows gently throughout the land. A certain girl with white hair is currently in the forest filled with huge green trees, and the Southern birds were all resting on the branch as if watching her. She brought up her left hand where a silver tube ring rest on her middle finger with the eight pointed star engraved on it.

"Djiin of Spirituality and Puppetry, I order thee and thy household, envelope me. Dwell in me. Make me the master of this battle. Come, Malphas!"

Her white hair then transformed to a dark violet hue and it seems that her hair turned to feathers when it reach the tips. A large set of crow wings appeared on her back since the Djiin Malphas resembles those of a crow having a human like body. Some feathers appears to be attached in some parts of her body also. Her upper body was clad with a skin tight suit that only covers her breast and the side of her body leaving her navel completely exposed. Her groin was covered with a white cloth reaching down as far to her ankles with a bird-like design, tied to a belt made of gold with the carving of a bird. Her legs were covered in what seems like red lines creating a tribal-like patterned tattoos. She also wears a large and elaborated gold necklaces and other small ones. Her head wear has changed to a metal headband with horsetail crests framing her face. A third eye was also visible on her forehead. Her ring became a long staff with a large hoop on the end and a red jewel in the center as if it was floating.

"It has been so long since we last trained, Malphas. Let's do a test first." She took out a seed that she bought on the market earlier and called a bird before feeding the seed to the said creature. "Malpha Adhaa." (Mind Seed) She chanted and the bird began to stay still. She put the staff's end on top of its head and the red jewel glowed. "Turn around three times then fly to my shoulder." After she instructed it, she backed away a little and watch the creature execute her order. Before long the bird rest on her shoulder.

"I see. Then how about," she pushed some of her magoi into it by simply blowing a purple haze, enveloping its head. "Go and find my brother, Aoren."

She then looked at the red jewel where she can see what the bird is seeing.

"As I thought. This is a pretty convenient ability. Well," she then raised her staff where the jewel then reflected the light to the ground showing the scene in a larger scale. "To kill the vessel should be.." she then closed her eyes as she heaves out a sigh. "I apologize, little one. Malpha Masra." (Mind's Death) After chanting those words, the bird's life then halted since the veins and nerves that the roots of the seed was holding on to, stranggled it.

"Malphas, your powers are terrifying." Yukiko said as she hugs her staff.

"I'll take that as a compliment, my king."

Yukiko then spread her wings before soaring through the sky. As she ascended, she saw a rampaging Moray. A Southern sea creature.

"Good timing." She said in an ominous tone as she eyes the southern sea creature who is most likely to cost havoc. "Aldhaa." Her magoi then produced a seed which she then transported into the moray's head. "Mapha Aldhaa." The seed then began to produce roots the penerated through its skin and took control of the creature's nerves.

"Succumb under the will of the Prince. Bend to his every will and heed my call. Extreme Magic," a huge eight pointed star then apperead above them and began to glow. Yukiko directed her staff towards the moray and said the spell. "Malpha Fanaq." (Mind destruction) The red jewel glowed and the head of the Southern Sea creature then exploded along with its body since the roots were able to crawl into its body as well. Its guts then spread everywhere and the maiden just watched it all fall back to the sea. She descended to a cliff and watched the remains sink into the waters.

"Yukiko! What was that explosion?" It was Sinbad and he arrived to the scene using his Djiin Equip: Focalor. "The village was startled and they said that it sounded like guts exploding. What did you do?"

"I just conducted a little experiment. You see," she leaned on her staff and her wings retracted to a resting state. "You know what, nevermind." She laughed a bit as she dissolved her equip and returned to her normal clothes. "I'm sorry if I caused a panic. I was just practicing my djiin's magic."

She then looked towards the sea. "A storm is coming. The flow of tyhe wind became quite abnormal. The current is getting stronger and the creatures are quite restless so we should prepare the kingdom. Let's head back, your Majesty." She told him as she returned to the forest where she left her horse. "I think that, it is not only you who can see the flow of destiny so please don't lump me with your women. Don't call me as 'just a lady'. This is so not like you, Sin." She sounded rather disappointed and annoyed at him making Sinbad shut up completely. It was different from earlier. He can see that she's not really pleased with his presence so he just flew away to avoid clashing with her. He doesn't want her to be angry at him, afterall, she is an important asset of his kingdom. Or so he thought.

What started his clash with Yukiko? Well it was back after he joked about her about being weak and she immediately hit the meridian on his shoulders that made him lose his sense of it. She did the same with his legs and threw him down.

"Who's the lady now?" She flicked his forehead before walking off. The eight generals were all holding in their laughter as the guards rushed in to help their king stand up.

"You shouldn't say that to her, your majesty. She'll really flip you over." He helped him regain his senses from his arm and leg. He was snickering at the purple haired king's condition causing Sinbad to be annoyed.

"Aoren, you shouldn't tolerate her to act like that. She's still a lady!" He argued in hopes to protect his pride.

Lesson: Never call or label Yukiko as 'just a lady'.