Chapter 49

Niall's P.O.V

I stood there in the stream of water which felt amazing to the touch, I felt every little bit of sadness being washed away, but I also felt something else as well, a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and a pair of soft lips attacking my neck. I turned my head slightly to the left when Louis' face came into view. He just smiled before pecking my lips gently before reaching over and grabbing the bar of soap from the holder which was beside him.

He pressed it to my lower stomach and slowly began running it down my chest.

“If you're trying to seduce me then it's working” I laughed as I turned around and faced him.

He then wrapped his arms around my neck and leant in closer to me, placing a light kiss on my cheek before trailing his hands down my chest and towards the soft member.

“I'm always trying to seduce you” Louis said to me.

“I noticed” I whispered to him which made him smile brightly.

My eyes fluttered open slowly to meet the warm sunlight which was beaming threw my clear bedroom window, I looked down and noticed a completely nude Louis standing in the door way with a tray in his hands.

“I uh- hi- wow” I muttered as he kicked the door closed behind him before strolling over towards the bed with a smile planted across his lips.

“I know what you're thinking and yes, your mum went out so I though I'd surprise you” he explained to me.

“Ha, well I was surprised but not by the breakfast but by the fact that I awoke to find a fully nude Louis standing in front of me” I laughed as he sat over my knees. “But I'm not complaining” I added.

“I'm glad I gave you a little surprise, oh and don't even bother about getting ready for school, I called up and said we were sick” he laughed. “Plus your mum won't be home until 6 tonight so I thought we could lounge around, watch a few movies or maybe have a little fun” Louis whispered to me before sending me a seductive wink. “But, I wanna play a little different this time” he added.

“Oh, how do you want to play then?” I asked him as I put my arms behind my head.

He then started crawling up my body, his hands trailed up my sides before pinning my arms down on the bed above my head.

“I want you to top me” he whispered into my ear.

My jaw dropped to those words. Did he really want me to do...that to him?

“Babeareyousure?” I asked incredibly quickly.

“What?” He asked me with a confused tone to his voice.

“Are-you-sure-babe” I spaced out.

He just laughed before sitting his sexy little ass down on my crutch before gently grinding against me. A moan escaped my lips and instantly I felt myself blush.

“I'm fucking positive” he said simply.

“How about I eat breakfast first and then we can get down to business?” I asked him, seeing as I was pretty hungry.

“I've got a better idea” Louis laughed as he swiped his finger over the jam coated toast.

(A/N: If you don't like boyxboy material then please skip this).

I watched him wipe his thumb over the tip of his soft member, spreading the raspberry jam over it which caused him to moan as he fell back onto the bed with a smile planted across his lips.