Chapter 26

Liam's P.O.V

I gradually closed the door behind me before slowly walking into the kitchen to grab some food. I walked into the kitchen and couldn't help but lock eyes with a few more pictures of my family on the counter top opposite me. What was she doing with all these photos? She was obsessed beyond belief.

I suddenly heard laughter coming from the next room, as I turned around I saw a young brown haired boy fly past the door frame quickly.

“Hello?” I called out as I began to slowly stroll back towards the door frame.

I spun around quickly to the sound of more laughing but this time it was coming from behind me, a sick, evil, twisted laugh that sent chills up my spine. But what I saw standing there was horrifying, it was...me.

It was me when I was younger, when I was at least 14 or 15.

“This isn't real...this isn't real...this isn't real-”

“Yes it is” he, well I stated. “I am in fact in your head Liam” he laughed as he walked around the kitchen and hovered his fingers along the marble counter tops. “I'm here to help” he giggled.

“How the hell are you here to help me?” I asked the younger me with a curious tone to my weak eager voice.

“I know what to do” he explained to me. “I am in fact you” he added as he sent me a innocent smile. “Do you remember the night you killed them?” he asked me.

His words sent me into some kind of little trance, a flashback really.

*Flashback*

I stood there with the silver blade resting gently in my pale palm. Looking down at my sleeping father who was on the lounge in the living room due to the fact that my mother couldn't stand his snoring, it was like a train.

“You stupid bastard” I exhaled as I slowly brought the knife up and held it near my cheek. With great force, I slammed the blade down into my fathers chest with extreme force that it went in till the blade hit the wound.

His eyes snapped open quickly and tears sprung to life in a heartbeat.

“Hello father” I whispered as blood emerged from his tightened mouth and ran down to his torso.

I forced the blade out and watched as the warm red blood ran down the blade and went off onto my pale hand. I smirked before slowly leaning in and placing my tongue against the side of the smooth red blade and dragging it along. The taste was surprisingly good but ever so sour.

As I turned around I got a glimpse of my mother standing at the door way looking in on the bloody mess that I had created.

*End Flashback*

“Get outta my head!” I hissed at the younger me as he laughed.

“You can't get rid of me, I've been with you the entire way” he leaned forward and whispered to me.

“The doctors stopped you once before!” I screamed violently as I covered my ears and closed my eyes before stumbling back towards the lounge room.

“They stopped me...but you can't” he whispered to me in an evil tone before walking towards me quickly with a smirk planted across his lips. “You can never stop me” he added.

“No, but there is someone who can” I stated as I looked up at him with a smile planted across my lips. “Niall”.

(A/N: Hey guys sorry it was so short but I needed to update, I'll have a longer chapter uploaded soon).