Chapter 5

(A/N: Hey guys, I thought I should just give you a general warning, this chapter contains the following: Harsh language and rape, I’ve never ever written anything like this before so please don’t think I’m messed up and weird, it’s only a story).

Liam’s P.O.V

I didn’t mind this new kid, sure he was different, but he was damaged, just like everyone else here, but a suicide attempt wouldn’t normally get him here. He’d be in a normal hospital somewhere, but no, instead he was locked up with all of us but at least we were able to move around freely and interact with each other which somehow made everything better.

As we both entered the TV room, I walked him over to my good friends Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik, they’ve been here for about the same period of time I have, 6 years, could be 7 but I wasn’t sure anymore.

“Lads, I’d like to introduce you to a new mate of mine, Niall” I said as I pulled him from behind me. He looked so frightened of them, they were harmless. “Niall seriously say hello” I muttered to him as he looked over at me with slight tears in his eyes.

“H-hi” he mumbled quietly as he began to bite his ever so short nails.

Niall’s P.O.V

‘Just relax Niall, make a few friends, c’mon, it wouldn’t hurt, you stupid little faggot’ I felt like crying, my own mind hated me, just knowing that made me feel like complete crap, I couldn’t stand it.

“So why are you guys in here?” I asked them as I slowly took a seat next to Louis I believe, he had scratches going up and down his entire body, he looked like a mess, but a very stable mess, if you know what I mean.

“I ah, I’ve got impulse control disorder” Louis explained to me as he sent me a smile, well that would explain the scratches covering his body. I felt bad for him, I was here because of a suicide attempt but he was stuck here permanently. “Why are you here?” he then asked me, I didn’t want to sound like a dick for being here for a simple issue, but he asked, so I had to tell.

“Suicide attempt” I stated as I sent him a smile, he seemed like a really nice person actually, he didn’t seem to be any danger at all. “How about you?” I asked as I turned and faced Zayn.

“Oh um well it’s hard to explain really, you see I’m not sick but I witnessed something when I was younger and I’ve been here ever since” Zayn explained to me as he looked over at Liam and then back at me. Man, I feel bad now he doesn’t deserve to be stuck in this place.

“I just wanted to introduce you to them but everyone’s gotta go back to their rooms now, we’ll have dinner soon” Liam explained to me as he pulled me away by the arm. “We’ll cya later guys” he called out to Louis and Zayn as we walked away.

The rest of the night was pretty relaxing, Liam, Louis, Zayn and I just stayed in the TV room until it was time to head off for bed, but that’s when something happened, something I’ll never be able to forget.

I opened my eyes to see that Liam was lying on top of me with a smirk across his lips. “L-Liam what are you doing?” I asked as I realised my arms and legs were tied down to the bed and my clothing had been fully removed. “Please get off me” I whimpered as his bare chest came down on mine.

“Shhh” he whispered as he put his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming for help. “This won’t hurt at all” he added as his left hand slowly slid down towards my crouch. I felt his hand slip in between my legs and slowly spread them. I watched as he then reached over and grabbed a roll of duct tape off the side table and put some over my mouth as I went to scream. “Shut the fuck up” he half yelled as he slapped me violently before sliding down my body towards my lower half.

He lined himself up with my entrance as he sent me a devilish smile which sent tears streaming down my face, I continued to scream but my cries were stopped by the tape covering my mouth, suddenly he thrusted forward and buried himself deep inside me. I pushed myself up as I screeched with pain. “I said shut the fuck up” Liam growled as he slapped me again as he slowly moved back and forth but gained speed ever so slowly. It felt like I was on fire I couldn’t breathe, all I could do was cry.

The sound of the skin slapping together made me whimper loudly, by now he was pounding into me with extreme force. He would slap me or pinch me occasionally if I was to make the slightest sound, I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was enjoying himself. Each thrust became harder and harder as he was reaching his climax.

“F-fuck Niall!” he yelled as he pushed himself in all the way as he leant forward and placed his chest against mine as he finally released. “I told you that you would like it” he whispered to me as he pulled out, allowing his semen to escape and become absorbed by the sheets. “If you tell anyone about this, I’ll fucking kill you” he muttered between breaths. He then ripped the tape off my mouth and hurled the scrunched up bit onto the floor.

“Help me” I whispered to myself as he looked into my eyes as I continued to cry out in pain.

“Niall if you don’t shut the fuck up you’re gonna get worse tomorrow!” he yelled at me which made me whimper slightly. He then reached down and untied my legs and then my arms, instantly I shot up to get away from him but he punched me in the side and pulled me back so I was lying on his naked sweaty body. “Tut tut tut you shouldn’t of tried that” he said to me as he reached down and squeezed my penis tightly, making me whimper under his touch.

“Please don’t hurt me” I exhaled before being slapped again.

“What the fuck did I say about talking Niall?” he whispered harshly into my right ear, I felt his hard member against my lower back, I felt like I was going to be sick. I was in extreme pain and his semen was still escaping and running down my leg. “That’s better, now shut up and go to sleep” he said as he released me from his hold. I slowly slid off him and reached down for my clothes which were scattered across the floor, I whimpered as I pulled my underwear up to protect my saw ass, but that’s when I noticed the trailer of blood which was running down my right leg slowly.

(A/N: Well I hope that wasn’t too disturbing, I’ve never written anything like that before and I never want to again, I’ve freaked myself out completely now).