Chapter 23

Niall’s P.O.V

“You can’t just leave!” Liam said as he pushed me back off his chest and into the mattress quickly. I watched as he got on his knees and towered over me. He pinned me down before slowly lowering himself to me. “I don’t want you to leave Niall” he whispered in my ear.

“I can do whatever I fucking like” I snapped at him as I forced him off me and strolled over to the door. I grabbed the handle and forced the door open before walking out into the hallway.

“Niall get your ass back here!” Liam screamed at me as I made my way down the fur covered flight of stairs.

“No fuck you” I yelled back as I reached the bottom of the staircase and headed for the large wooden front door. “You had no right to take me here Liam” I hissed at him as I went to pull it open but only to find out it was bolted shut.

“I told you that you weren’t going anywhere” Liam said as he began to come down the stairs. As he reached the bottom he moved off to the side and pulled open an old broom cupboard. I backed away instantly as I saw the cobwebs hanging from the lowered ceiling. “Get in” he whispered from across the room.

“N-no” I stuttered as I looked around for an exit.

“Go to your closet Niall” Liam said harshly as he walked towards me nodding slightly. He then lashed out and grabbed me by the hair and yanked me towards the small room. “Get in there” he yelled as he chucked me in quickly before slamming the door shut and locking it.

Louis’ P.O.V

My eyes gradually opened to meet a strong beam of sunlight which was piercing my eyes threw the tree branches that were hanging above me. I brought my right hand up and cupped my cheek but soon flinched due to a large purple bruise that was nesting on my cheek.

“N-Niall” I stuttered as I looked around slowly.

Where was I? I had absolutely no idea, all I knew was that I was free, I wasn’t in an Asylum, and I wasn’t in a straitjacket. I wasn’t in anything…shit! I WASN’T! I looked down and noticed I was only wearing a pair of tight red boxer briefs and nothing else.

I began to rotate as I felt fear come over me, I needed to find someone who could help me get out of here, I needed to find Niall.

I took a step forward but fell to the ground in pain, pain which was coming from my ankle. I looked down and sighed as the sight of a red swallow ankle came into view, it could be worse. My legs could have been broken but I was lucky I had sprang my ankle. Wait! How the fuck did I sprang my ankle!? Liam must of when I was knocked out.

I stretched out and dug my fingers into the thick layer of bright green grass and began to pull myself forward, it was a complete strain and I knew for a fact that I wouldn’t be able to keep it up for much longer.

As I went to drag myself forward a heavy boot slammed down my wrist with extreme force, I let out an ear bursting screech as I looked up to see none other than Liam himself who was looking down at me with nothing but pure evil in his dark eyes. He quickly removed his foot and bent over and grabbed me by the hair and forced me to my feet.

“Well looks like someone is finally awake” he laughed wildly.

“Fuck you Li –“

“I’VE TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISRESPECT ME LOUIS” he hissed violently into my ear before pushing me to the ground with force before kicking me in the side with force which sent me off to the side.

“I don’t care anymore Liam!” I replied as I looked up at the tall muscular man standing tall above me.

“You’ll care for Nialls sake!” he leant down to me and looked into my eyes. “Nialls life depends on how you act, if you’re going to get yourself killed then you’ll get Niall killed, get the picture?” Liam asked me, I didn’t respond with words, instead I responded with a simple nod. “Good” he said before he grabbed me and picked me up and chucked me over his shoulder.

Liam’s P.O.V

I kicked the back door open and dropped Louis straight onto his weak back, I listened to him hiss out in pain as I turned back and closed the door before locking it. Looking down at him I couldn’t help but notice the fear in his eyes, well he hasn’t seen fear. Not yet anyway.