"Zaidan, dude get up," Brent called out exactly after ten minutes slightly shocking me.

Zaidan opened his eyes and for a minute analyzed his sleeping place.

"Yes get up Prince charming." Brent grinned in a teasing tone.

He got up immediately looking at me and I just smiled not sure how to react.

"I think I messed up your hair," I said and it sounded weird for some reason.

This made him smirk and he said, "I am sure you did."

***

The show was a cooking show and our team was doing really bad at it. Both Brent and Zaidan was terrible at it though Zaidan did manage to do few things better than Brent. Between the shots and rounds, Brent got to promote their new song, upcoming concert. He was really eloquent as his position demanded while Zaidan had an alluring charm to him that added bonus to his handsome face.

He was funny, sexy and then suddenly ignorant. This made hard for others to keep up with him. And not to mention they both looked adorable in aprons.

At the end, the host subtly added how Zaidan will be seen in a romantic comedy with Camila. Zaidan kept the smile and nodded that he was excited to start filming as soon as the small tour ends.

But it can never be this simple, "According to our sources, we have heard that you and Camila were good friends and seen together many times last year."

That is when Brent looked annoyed while Zaidan's face hardened.

"Did you guys have a fallout?"

"No, just super busy schedules. We only able to sleep few hours a day so we don't even have time to call our parents." Zaidan answered promptly.

"Oh, we know and that is why we have a surprise for you to catch up and let us see the drama couple in action."

I panicked as did the two boys when Camila walked out from behind the curtains in an elegant cream and peach dress. Her long legs very sight of envy for many and she carried herself with poise.

Without even hesitation, she walked to Zaidan and gave him a side hug earning a cheer from the studio audience. Zaidan looked absolutely pained with this as she sat down next to him. It was a relief that show ended in five minutes and they were done with the shooting.

Zaidan walked away from Camilla quickly but she caught up with us at the parking lot.

"I bought tickets for the concert." She said with her flirtatious smile.

I stayed near the car to avoid any extra drama.

"Camila, I hope you understand that we don't like talking to you." Brent took the charge. 

But she just laughed as if this was not a big deal.

"I am going to be in a romantic  drama with Zaidan, there is going to be a lot more than talking." She looked confident and not the least bit deterred by boy's cold behavior.

"And just a reminder, this scum leaves in a week." She pointed at me but I ignored it with little energy left in me at the end of the day.

"Look who is talking," Zaidan mumbled.

"Zaidan, love, it is a matter of time before you realize that you still love me. We will be together before that drama ends."

"Why did you do it Cami?" He asked using her nickname and I felt a slight ache in my chest.

I tried to ignore thinking radical stuff like he was a star, she was a model and he loved her and stuff which was not helping.

"I was stupid." For the first time I heard sincerity in her voice.

"You hurt me too much." Zaidan sounded like he was still heartbroken.

"And I will make it up to you." She said looking vulnerable.

Brent just stood there not uttering a word while I felt sullen all of a sudden.

Zaidan looked distraught and I had to step in.

"We have practice at four in the morning, we need to leave."

He nodded while Camila glared at me.

And as soon as he turned he interlaced his fingers with mine surprising me and sending a shock of warmth through my body.

"Please, let's go." He said and I did not turn to look at Camila but I could feel her cursing me and we walked to the car together.

------------------------
Zenna is going to leave soon :'(
And Camila is still in the scene , thoughts please?
Vote and comment 😘