Prologue

Prologue:

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is sitting in the train.. Even though she is staring out of the window but none is registering in her mind other than the betrayal..

Why is it always me ??

Why is it always me who have to sacrifice for others ??

Why is it always me who will be betrayed from the person whom she trusted more..

No this time she can't fell weak.. She want to be selfish for the first time in her life.. She din't let others betray her once again.. That is why she is here..In the train to Mumbai going far away from the people who doesn't care for her..

She was lost in her own thoughts when she felt a a pull on her sleeves.. She turned and looked at the baby who is pulling her sleeves.. Khushi looked at the baby who is smiling at her.. She couldn't help herself and smiled back patting her cheeks.. The child's mother looked at her and smiled too..

" how many months ??'asked Khushi..

" Nine months" said the lady..

" She is soo cute.. What's her name ??"asked Khushi..

" Pari" said the lady..

" The name suits her well" said Khushi.. The lady too smiled... Khushi played with the baby sometime forgetting all her worries.. Soon the baby fell asleep..

The lady's mobile rang.. She lifted the call.

" ji.. we are coming" said the lady.

........................................

" Haan.. Your princess is sleeping"

.......................................

" Haan baba.. I know.."

.......................................

" Ok.. Bye"

She then looked at Khushi and smiled.. She said" It is her father calling.. Pari is his princess. He loves her a lot.. Doesn't even allow scratch on here ?? He won't even let her cry... From the time I am pregnant, he keep on said that he want a little princess but I want a prince.. But god gave us Pari first.. You should have seen his happiness when I delivered Pari, he distributed sweets in the whole hospital.. You won't believe it but I feel jealous of my own daughter seeing my husband's mad love for her.."

Khushi faked a smile at her... The lady turned to other side talking with other lady.. Khushi turned to window..

" Wish Arnavji too loved our baby" thought Khushi caressing her four months stomach wiping off a lone tear the trickled down from her eye..