"I need to leave but I will be back soon a-and then w-we."

John stammering said

"We will talk in your returned."

Eleazar said kindly,that make John blushed and fidgetted to where his stand,Baste purr inside of him.

🌞➡⛅🌅

Abel pov:

After a long stress but happy playing day with my mate we both now laying at his room. He is now past asleep,his cute silent snoring make me smile to myself. How contentment I feel to be with him.

Selfish

Coward

Am I deserving calling to be his mate.
I always said I'm going to atoned my sinned to him,but I didn't do anything to do so. I always avoiding the situation,like earlier I can't even tell to his father what I did to him. Worst I feel relief when Ylie interrupted our conversation.

Scared

Fear

Shame

Regret

I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry

Even that simple meaningful words I can't even said to him.
My thought interrupted when an alluring arousal scent hit me and heard his quiet painfully panting and mouning. I starred at him mesmerized, bewildered, disbelief, lust, need

"Ohhhhhhhh...... Ahhhhh..... Umppphhhhh... It'sssss h-hottttttttt..... Ahhhh.... Ahhh... It'ssss hu-hurttttttt..... Ahmmmmmm.... Ohhhh hhhooottttt hhhoootttt ahhhhh ohhhhh..."

Ylie mouning said repeatedly,his voiced was horse and deep. The scent he released was very strong and arousing. Abel step back fighting the urge to mate his mate. He wanted to escaped in this tortured pleasure placed. But he can't he need him to protect him to other dominant scent his heat. He is glad that James and Mathew are already mated,so he has no problem with them,but the other warriors his father left to secure the area are different story. He didn't want to take a risk in his mate safety.
A warning growl vibrate to his chest when a door suddenly open and his cousin entered worriedly

"What happened to him?."

I just growl on him,he held his both hands up in the air and said

"Hey,easy Cutie ,just wanna help my couz ."

I step back a little to give him a space then I mind link James to come over,without a minute James now in front of a door frame and waited at my instructions, I told him of course through mind link that he need to instruct my mates cousin to what to do to help my mates in his heat. James asked me just to mate with my mate is an easy way to help my mates in his heat.
I look at him deadpan and link

>I can't shift.<

He just said 'O' and then proceeds to help my mates.

Eleazar/Izzy pov:

I just stand there hearing what James said about a heat 'things' well yes we are both introduced to each others last night,so I know them by their names.
I hurriedly pick some ice cubes at fridge at put it at bathtub then pilled a cold water to it.
And James carried Ylie bridal position and put it to the bathtub.
Ylie suffered in some kind of pained,his skin turned more red and his scrubbing his body messingly . So I called my aunt to tell them happened to Ylie,after a two ring a phone pick a up

"Hello Izzy,how are you?."

"Ahmm,I'm good aunty, It's just Ylie..."

"Wh-what happened to my baby?!."

"Well,they said he is in heat."

A long paused then a breaking eardrums screaming

"Whattttttttttt??!!??!!"

Then I heard a commotion in other lines,after a moment so

"Hello,Izzy still there?"

"Yes,uncle?"

"Can you tell me ,what just happened? And who is with you and Ylie?"

So I told him what just happened, that I am about to go downstairs when I heard a strange voiced coming to Ylie's room and then that's it,until James come and tell about the 'heat'.

"Izzy,can you take care of Ylie for awhile. I'm going back there as soon as I can."

"Don't worry uncle,I won't leave him alone."

A night was long and worried some to my cousin conditions.

Ylie pov:

I felt my inside burning and melting it so hot,pained interrupt through my whole body,my throat is dry.
Help me
Help me
I'm scared
Mommy
Daddy
.
.
.
.
Cu-tieee
.
.
.
Help me,please please
It's hurt
It's hurts
I'm so much in pained.
I want something
I needed something
What is it?
What is it???
Oh please take away this pain