charlie is jealous

So recently you noticed that charlie has been acting weird, you had no idea why, maybe he didn't like you. You decided to ask him today , you were meeting Leo today so you will ask him then. It was about time to leave to meet Leo and charlie. You left your house and walked to meet them at the park. You soon got there and when you did you seen Leo and charlie all laughing and messing on like they do. You ran towards Leo and hugged him then kissed him. You looked at charlie and he just turned away.

" I missed you Leo" you say cuddling in to his chest.

" I missed you too babe" Leo replied kissing the top of your head. You pulled away and looked at charlie, you smiled and said " hey charlie" he looked at you and said " hey" then looked away. Leo give you a confused look, you give Leo a sad look.

" hey mate you ok" Leo asked charlie. Charlie turned around and looked at you then at Leo " yeah why" he says a bit angry. You and Leo looked at him, " well you look a bit off and sound a bit angry" Leo says " should I tell you why I sound and look angry" he says with a bit of tone in his voice.

" WELL I AM SICK OF YOU AND Y/N OK THE WAY YOU BOTH GO ON AND YOU SEE EACH OTHER NEARLY ALL THE TIME YOUR ON THE PHONE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOUR NOT ON THE PHONE YOUR EITHER TEXTING OR FACE TIMING WE KNOW YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER BUT COME ON JUST CALM DOWN BOTH OF YOU"  charlie shouts at Leo and you.

" you could of said it nicely instead of shouting at us and you know what yes we are on the phone all the time but that is because we miss each other and we love each other we hardly see each other because you and Leo are on tour so next time think before you speak " you say to Charlie very upset. Charlie looked at both of you with sorry eyes.

" guys am so sorry I didn't mean what I said I was just really jealous because you both are happy and I don't have what you both got" he says in a sorry voice. You went up to charlie and give him a big hug.

" charlie you will find a girl anyone will be lucky to have you as a boyfriend" you say smiling at him.

" charlie y/n is right you will one day" Leo looked at charlie and they bother smiled at each other. For the rest of the day you all had fun at the park.