Chapter 2- Genie's Out The Bottle

Aj didn't look impressed with his sister's secret. He felt like he wasted an extortion effort. Blackmail was an art form and he wasted his talents for nothing. "What don't you want me to tell everyone?" he asked.

Ari and Henri's eyes met. If Aj couldn't see him than that potion was a waste of time. "You don't see him?" she asked.

"Yeah I see him but who cares. You have guys in your room all the time," Aj said not seeing the big deal.

"You have guys in here all the time?" Henri questioned as he forged offense.

"Shut up!" Ari grumbled under her breath.

"Look, dad is the only one that's going to care about you harboring a fugitive."

"Okay you can go," she smiled.

Henri put his arm out and closed the door when AJ tried to open it. "Aj doors are made for knocking," Henri smiled at him.

"Sure," he said turning to leave, as Aria grabbed the door knob and opened the door.

Aria closed the door and leaned her forehead against it. She allowed herself to relax. "Now you need to leave," she said turning to see Henri walking over to her. He stood before her in his godlike glory. He had dark brown hair and a thick but well-manicured brown brow. His bright green eyes were veiled by a thick coating of lashes. His lips were simple, not too thick or too thin. His large hand steadied her chin, "Thank you," he said as his lips crashed on hers. Aria didn't know his lips could feel like this. She didn't know being in his arms could feel like this. Every nerve with in her was a livewire. A thousand emotions consumed her at once.

"Ari," her dad said knocking on the door. "You still up?" Their lips were still fused together as her dad turned the doorknob.

"I'm getting changed I'll be out in a minute," she said as her heart pounded in her chest.

"It's okay I just wanted to say goodnight," he said.

"Okay night daddy, love you," she replied.

"Love you too honey bun," he said.

"You need to go," she ordered.

"Or, we could lock the door, and I could carry you to the bed, and we can enjoy each other for real this time," he proposed. His eye lite up as they roamed her body. She felt his gaze burn her skin, as his eyes scaled every inch of her.

Aria wanted to take him up on his offer, but she couldn't. She couldn't just give into him. He promised to leave and that's what he had to do. No matter how good his lips looked or how wet her kitty got. "Get out before I make you get out."

A condescending smile tugged on his lips. "You're going to use your little backbone with me?" he questioned.

Anger heated her skin at the look in his eyes. Aria made all the neurons in his body give off electrical charges making him shake and spark. "Now that you're a physical being, I can hurt you," she warned him.

Henri was impressed with her show of power. "That was adorable," he smiled as he caressed her cheek. "But if I want you on your back that's what you'll be," he said with ice cold eyes. He never looked at her like that before. Then again, she was never able to use her powers on him.

"Just go," she begged. Aria was exhausted and she knew she had reached her limit. Never in her life had she been so short with people. But all she felt lately was irritated with how little control she had over her heart, mind, and body. The more she thought about it, she had very little control over every aspect of her life. And Henri was a part of it. No matter how small the fraction.