Chapter 11- Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone

"You can't keep letting him get to you," Aria said as she packed her toiletries for the weekend. "Cohen Min is a sad piece of shit and you shouldn't listen to him," She continued.

"I'm not worried about him. I'm worried about Ashley and her sanity. What would a smart, beautiful, girl see in an asshole like that?" he asked. Aria looked at him with a raised brow. "I'm nothing like him."

Aria let out a breathy laugh as they walked out the bathroom and into her room. She went to her and put her toiletry bag in it. "You need to put yourself in his shoes. He's used to being the big man on campus and Ashley being at his beck and call. You came and took all that way,"

"Not really,' Henri said as he pulled Aria close to him. "You're the only thing I want," he confessed before he kissed her.

"I have to pack," she said as he picked her up.

"I want you too," he moaned against her lips. "You're so beautiful," he said as he kissed sown her neck.

"Really? I thought I looked like I was trying too hard," she said pushing him off of her.

"I apologized for that," Henri said as he rubbed his temples.

"Yeah well I don't forgive you, or your brother," she said trying to finish packing.

Henri grabbed her wrist and pulled her on his lap. He caressed her face gently and kissed her. "Don't be mad at me please. You're the last person I need to hate me. I don't want to go back there," he said being sweeter than Aria thought he could be. "I'm really sorry."

"I thought you'd like it if I dressed up and tried something different. Then you accused me of trying to impress your brother and it hurt. I meant what I said. I want to try us."

"I love you," he said kissing her. "And you will always be the most beautiful woman in the world no matter what you wear. It's not hard to impress me," he laughed.

"You are pretty easy," she teased him moving her hand up his shirt.

"So easy," he moaned as she pinched his nipple. "Take off the sweater," he ordered her.

She delicately removed her sweater and he immediately reached for her breast and freed them from her bra. He suckled her breast like a striving baby. She moaned as she pulled him in closer. Henri lowed his hand to her panties and massaged her sweet pearl. He put two fingers in her core and thumbed her clitoris as she worked her ass against his erection. "You're so wet," he groaned.

"I want you now," she said biting his neck.

Henri stood and turned to place her on the bed. He took off her bottoms and freed his cock teasing her core. Aria rubbed her foot up the back of his leg and pushed him into her. "You're eager," he said pushing his cock slowly into her core.

"Yes," She said raising her hips to take in more of him.

Henri pinned her hips down and worked in and out of her in slow long strokes. "Are you mine?" he asked her.

Aria looked up into his eyes and saw them shine with curiosity. "Yes," she said, and he picked up speed.

"Do you want me Aria?" he asked as he pounded into her.

"Ooh, Yes," she moaned.

Henri grabbed a handful of her hair and gently pulled it, "Say it. Say you want me," he slowed his pace again.

"Henri," she begged pulling his hips into hers. "Please go faster."

Henri turned her. "I asked you something first," he said as he slowly entered her. "Say you want me."