Eighteen

"What should I text her?" I ask Mitch who is struggling putting the happy birthday sign up.

"Um tell her that someone tried to break into your house and that you need her to come over and check it out" Mitch replied with an okay idea.

"Mitch that's actually not a bad idea" I said as I started to dial her number.

"This head is full of ideas" Mitch says.

"Shush!" I told him as I put the call on speaker.

"Hey Mads" Ally answers.

"Hey can you do me a favour?" I said.

"Sure what is it?" I can hear her eating something in the background.

"So I got this notification on my phone saying that there was an attempted entry to the house and I was wondering if you can check it out?"

"Sure" she said as I screamed in the inside.

"Okay bye!" I quickly hanged up.

"Yes she bought that" Mitch says.

"Okay now when the guest arrive let them in, i'm going to change into some nice clothes" I said as I head up to my room.

I head back downstairs and waited till all the guests arrive.

"Where is she?? I'm getting hungry" Mitch complained.

"Mitch be patient" I said as he tried to grab a chip from the chip bag i'm holding but I slap his hand.

"Ouch!" He held his hand as I see a red mark forming.

"Never mess with a girl and her chips" I sassed as I walked away putting a chip in my mouth.

"Ally's pulling up in the driveway!!" Ally's 15 year old sister Jackie said.

We closed all the surround and the lights and hid.

We see the front door open, Ally walks in and closes the door behind her.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone jumped up as Ally looked shocked to see us.

"You guys" Ally said in awe as she looks at us.

"Happy Birthday Ally!" I said giving her a hug.

"Mads? Mitch? I thought you come back tomorrow?" Ally looked at Mitch and I in confusion.

"Ally you really think i'm going to miss my best friends birthday" I said.

"And do you think I would miss my girlfriends birthday?" Mitch said giving Ally a kiss.

"Happy birthday babe"

"Aww" everyone said.

"Now let's party!!"

                                   ~

"Okay goodnight" I said goodbye to the last guests.

"People are messy" Mitch said as he started to clean up.

"Thank you guys for this surprise party" Ally thanked us again.

"Ally don't need to thank us" I said as I looked at her shoes "Nice shoes".

"Told you I would get them!!" Ally said pointing at the Barbie head shoes.

"Ally I know that you got them, We were there when you bought them" Ally looked at us.

"You two were at the shoe store?" Mitch and I both nodded.

"Yeah I was planning on getting you those shoes for your birthday. When we were about to go to the checkout we saw you there so Mitch and I hid. After you bought them Mitch took the shoes from my hands and threw them at this old lady. She ended up chasing after us for that" I said making Ally giggle at the fact a old lady chased us.

"Okay enough of the giggling, I want to give Ally my gift" Mitch says.

"Okay but i'm first" I grabbed my gift and gave it to Ally.

Ally unwrapped it and looked at it.

"Aw a scrapbook of the memories we had with each other" Ally said looking through every page.

"Thanks Mads" she gives me a hug.

"Oh and this is Connor's gift to you" I handed Ally the gift.

Ally opened the card first.

"Happy Birthday Ally! Hope you wear this more often then that ugly blue one with the number 16 on it"

Ally unwrapped the first to reveal a Oilers jersey with the number 97 with Ally's last name on it.

"Much prettier that the blue one" I said taking a look at it.

"Hey! For your information the blue one is much prettier than that especially the one wearing number 16" Mitch said.

"Okay okay now give her your gift" I said to Mitch.

Mitch gave Ally two small boxes, one of them labeled with "Open me first".

Ally opened the one with the label and it revealed a silver necklace with Ally's name engraved on it.

"Mitch it's beautiful" Ally admiring the necklace.

"Open the other one" Mitch instructed her.

Ally open the other box to reveal two silver rings.

"Those are promise rings" Mitch grabbed one of the rings "This is just to let me know that you are mine" Mitch puts it on as Ally does the same.

"Mitch thank you so much" Ally gives Mitch a kiss.

"I love you" Mitch says as Ally smiles at him.

"I love you too" She says giving Mitch another kiss.

"Aw you guys are so cute" I said as they both started to have a make out session right in front of me.

"Ahem" I coughed out trying to get their attention.

"Hello" I waved my hand but their attention are still on each other while sucking on the others face.

"Okay if you need me i'll be in my room" I said as I quietly made my way to my bedroom.

Let's just say that minutes later I heard sounds of the table breaking.