MASTERING WREN 2, EP2

Home is Where the Sub Is ^how pretty is this image :D^

Theo's Point of View

I wasn't exactly proud of the fact I had to kill a man in front of Wren. But I was proud that I killed the intruder before he killed or maimed her. Now, her head is directly over my cock and balls and I am enjoying her soft silky bushy hair, threaded through my fingers.

Her tongue is swirling around the base of the head of my cock. Every time she does something like that so satisfyingly, I have to pull her lips down further. I know she'll need time to be trained to take it deeper... but we had all the time in the world for that when we weren't working on the charity to support poor university students together.

Wren truly was an innocent. A beautiful, uncorrupted soul. A saviour in my time of need – and I never thought I'd need one.

Cynthia had been my world just months ago as I tried to protect her from the controlling family members of her own family. Getting to know her had been interesting until her dark side came out. I had no idea she'd go as far as to cheat on me or crave others.

I had always imagined with my upbringing, I would be her number one choice.

I guess, I should have taken our family rivalries far more seriously. Cynthia hated it when I tried to have our families interact. They hated each other. I tried to mend that. So she freaked and she cheated.

So, I came back from my Hawaiian holiday, away from my ex-fiance to walk into an office being run by my new employee. Awkward, occasionally clumsy and extremely nervy – at least around me. Oh, and she was so sweet, it was hard to believe.

I had believed Cynthia's smile to be beautiful and endearing. It wasn't until I met someone as real as Wren, that I knew the difference between a fake smile and a real one.

Wren was as real as you could get, about anything and everything. I loved her and cherished her because of it.

In this moment, even as my hand applies pressure to keep her moist, warm mouth wrapped around my cock, she suddenly pulls back, two tears running down her cheeks from her two big blue, beautiful eyes.

"Oh, my gosh, Theo – I mean, Dominus," she blurts, "I don't know why, but I love doing this. It's so much fun and it actually tastes really good but... it's such hard work and..." she pants and huffs out a breath, biting her lip, "...do you really shove it down toads – throats? Throats. I said throats, I didn't say toads," she shakes her head and I find my fingers leaving her hair as a smirk uncontrollably spreads across my face.

"You said toads," I state, simply, without emotion, pretending to be pissed off – knowing this will drive her wild.

As expected, her cheeks flush a bright pink and I decide to give her a break.

She looks a little flustered and even if she can't recognise her own limits, I wasn't a stupid Dominant. She needed a break.

Not that she'd be getting many once I trained her better.

"Alright, sweety," I bring my hands forward and clasp both her slightly rounded, very cute, pink and soft cheeks, "That's enough for you. I have something to take care of." She gasps as I jump off the table and I reach for the belt strapping her down to the chair. I'm going to let her off, but I'm too curious by her reaction. I raise a brow at her and the words just fall out of her mouth.

"T-Theo, I forgot. The body. I actually forgot while sucking at - not sucking at, wait, was I sucking at it? Don't answer that. I meant, when I was sucking on – your beautiful co- can you call a cock beautiful? Wait, I shouldn't be talking about your beautiful cock when a guy just died and. Wait. Why do I care, he tried to kill you. Fuck him. Uh –" I flick the belt to the ground and slap my hand over her lips, irritated that it's gone on this long.

"Sweet cheeks," I say, quietly, leaning down, I whisper in her ear, "Quiet. I have a job to do. It doesn't require an explanation."

I take my hand from her mouth just for Wren to take the opportunity to blurt again.

"What job –?" she asks but quickly seals her lips shut when I press a finger to both of them. She purses them together, looking guilty.

"I'm dumping the body," I explain, deciding to be honest as I step back and lean down to give Mr. Fox and PuddyCaita a pat by the window. I look up to see Wren fiddling with her free hands on the desk.

"Where?" she asks and I turn around and see the worry in her eyes.

She isn't anxious about me leaving. She is anxious about being left alone. I couldn't blame her, having an intruder in the house can make you feel your home is no longer an impenetrable haven.

"Cynthia's doorstep," I explain and she instantly stops fidgeting. In fact, she looks angry.

"She knows you're a hit-man, doesn't she?" she asks, coldly, "She knows and –"

"I never told her but she knows," I'm honest plus I know Wren won't stop wondering if I hide absolutely everything from her, "Cynthia's family has been involved with mine and we have similar ties to similar contacts. You don't need to know anything else, sweet cheeks. Now, you coming or not?"

"I thought you said to stay," she whispers, jumping to her feet and looking excited.

"I changed my mind. I know that you'd prefer to come. But, I also have an ulterior motive, sweety, I won't lie," I blink slowly and smile, "I can't let you out of my sight. In case you flip out when you inevitably think too much about it all and call the cops on me or something."

"I would never do that! Let me get dressed out of this nighty," she blushes and hurries past me, squeaking when she passes the dead body of the fallen-assassin. Amateur; because Cynthia couldn't afford a good one, she was still bankrupt.

I watch as Wren hurries off and I watch that ass sway... it makes my already hard dick, twitch.

I shove it back in my pants as it wants to poke out. I do up the zip and swear under my breath.

"Damn it, Wren," I go over to the assassin dressed in black. I pick up the body to throw him over my shoulder, "...I bet this isn't the fucking last prick who tries to kill you."

I whisper it quietly to myself as I descend the stairs. I kept in shape so I knew I'd be able to protect her.

I can't lie, either, I told her the assassin was after me.

But I didn't want to explain how he ran past me because he was heading, ultimately, for her.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have ran the way he did. The mission for this hit-man was clear – I knew it from my own work. Kill Wren, make me watch. Injure me but don't kill... let me suffer.

I have no doubt Cynthia's depraved, messed up mind would go that far. She had been a ruthless partner in business and I didn't doubt she'd be ruthless in revenge, either.

But I wouldn't let Wren live every waking moment believing her beautiful life was in danger.

She was my love, my Submissive and my woman.

I would marry her next weekend and anyone who dared lay a hand on her, would regret it until the day they died, and if their death came prematurely... it would be by my own careful intentions.

Any more hits to add to my list wouldn't make a damn difference anyway. 

Episode 4 and onwards for Awarding Love will all be exclusive for the Radish App. Username: CSW1995. Download the App and subscribe to MASTERING WREN 2 on Radish for notifications every time I update another episode each Monday.