Chapter 18

As days passed we kept on walking, we finally arrived at the Sand Village. People first entered the town with fear but then, Karin and Gaara greeted us and told us to be free to join them.

"You made it Naruto" he said while approaching us.

"Thanks -ttebayo!" I said. "By the way, I think you'll have a new member at your family"

"What do you mean?" he said while I pointed at Shikamaru who was holding Temari's hand. He looked at the scene for a while before nodding and smiling at me.

"Well, he's not the only one" He said while pointing at a blonge girl with brown eyes who was helping some old men to unpack their things.

"Who's she?" I asked. "Is she Kankuro's...?"

"Mine" he said. "Kankuro has Matsuri" I nodded.

"Well then congratulations!!!" I said.

"Naruto!!!" yelled Karin. "You made it boy! I knew you could dattebane!" I grinned.

"Dad!!" I heard Boruto's voice. He ran towards me to gave me a hug. "I've missed you and mom dattebasa!"

I smiled, "Yeah I know boy. But hey, you won't be alone anymore -ttebayo!"

"Why dattebasa?" he asked. Hinata came in.

"Because soon you're gonna have a little brother or sister." she said while her sister, Neji, Tenten and Lee came in. "By the way, he didn't cause many problems right?"

"Well..." Tenten said.

"I think he learned his lesson." Neji added. Boruto chuckled, nervous.

"Well, that's good to hear because many things are about to change  to good from now on!" I said, and indeed it was true. Now we had to work to make space for all the new villagers. Help them find a home, a family...

"Naruto-kun?" Hinata said while caugthing me off guard, staring at the sky.

"Huh? What is it?"

"You're distracted"

"Oh!" I said, "Well it's nothing, I'm just thinking on all the things we had to do I mean, the village's gonna grow now dattebayo.."

"Yeah" she said while touching her belly.

"Also I'm thinking on making a bigger house for daddy's little girl!" I added.

"Little girl?" she said, "How do you know is a she?"

"I don't know, I just have a feeling."

"And what if it's another boy?"

"Then I'll love him the same way I love Boruto. It doesn't matter if it's a girl or boy, really" I explained, "But I really feel like this baby's gonna be bright and beautiful like a little sunflower -ttebayo!" I grinned while rubbing Hinata's belly.

She giggled, "Well, now that I think...It would be nice if we have a little girl this time."

I smiled before kissing her lips. She gave me an opportunity to live a happy life. "Thank you Hinata"

"Naruto-kun" she said.

I broke the kiss, "Hinata! The sun's high you shouldn't be outside. You must take rest dattebayo!" I said while picking her up in bridal style and carrying her to our house.

She protested at first bt I ignored her. She's carrying my second child and I will protect them with all my life. Yes, many things have changed since I met her. And there will be more changes now that I've set free my people.

But the challenge of this is staying true to yourself and never giving up. It's some thing that I've learned the hard way through the years. But if it is for the greater good, so be it.

The End