DREAM ON.

DREAM ON.
in which i, haily gives 
you plots that i really
don't have time to write !

in which i, haily gives you plots that i reallydon't have time to write !

         i. BE POLITE! if you want a plot that i have, please ask politely and respectfully. i already have people trying to tell me how to write my books so please don't be rude.

          ii. DO NOT STEAL! here's the tea, if you steal my plots, you're in a lot of shit. because i will expose your fucking ass all over my page and you will be blacklisted(which i have already done) so don't think about stealing.

          iii. ASK ME! if you have questions about the plot please ask me. i am the one that created the plot so i will have countless of ideas to help you out than other people.

         iv. DEADLINES! the plot must be published in two weeks because i really want to read my stories! if you need more time please let me know but the deadline is two weeks, if you have not published the plot during that time i will gladly take it back.

         v. PAYMENT! is a permanent follow, please don't follow me for a plot and unfollow me if you get it. i will check and take my plot back and you'll be blacklisted. it also requires a credit under the description or in the summary.

          vi. CHANGES! you can change anything in my plots if it has a * beside it. if it doesn't don't change it. you may message me if you are desperate to change something that doesn't have * but run it by me first

BLACKLIST.

Fosterashley

VIPS.
everyone i love! the users below are only a few :)
literalsupergirl IsabelleJacobs1 
surejanhoneyholland forbelicious 
happylupins kosmosgrunge
also brielvrsns because my layout was inspired by hers!