fourteen : pain

Storms Pov:
I woke up and saw Chris was gone. I pout but got up. I took pain killers and took a shower. I got ready for the day and walked downstairs​.

"I like this bus but that price is crazy" I herd Vinny said and I walked in. Chris looked at me and pat's his lap. I sat down and look at the bus. Blake ran over and giggles. Kylie chased after him and I saw the price. $600,000. I looked at it.

15 bunks a back bedroom four TVs shower bathroom big fridge all black temperpic beds in the beds and has a closet. I smirk and bought it. That's cheep for that.

"Storm" Ryan said surprised.

"It's sounds nice and think of it as your late Christmas gift. That back bedroom is mine" I say and they nod. I asked for a TV make the back room sound proof and Xbox in the back. I put internet in the bus and lean on Chris.

"Baby you didn't have to do that" Chris said and I shrug. Jamie was making food and I did some paperwork for the companies. Chris just sighs and held me.

"I enjoyed last night" I say with a smile. He looked at me and smiles. He kissed my head and then my lips.

"I thought I went too far" He said and I gave him a look.

"You did when I couldn't have my cock" I say and Ricky chocked on his coffee. Blake had headphones.on and was playing with his iPad. "But it amazing when you rammed into me though" I say knowing the guys were getting hard.

"Why is it your cock?" He asked.

"Your body my cock" I say and he shrugs. Ally shakes her head and gave us food. We ate and talked. "Why did you wear a condom?" I asked and Chris sighs.

"Because I'm not ready to be a father" He said and I nod.

"I'm not ready to be a mother but I'm on birth control I told I don't like mine covered up" I whine and he kissed my neck.

"Slut" Ghost teases.

"Hell yeah I am" I say and they laugh. Blake took.his head phones off and tilts his head.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Nothing baby" I kiss his head and he smiles. He ate and talked about dinosours. Chris rubs me and I tense. He slipped his hand in my pants and I glare at him.

"I love you" He smiles innocently.

"Love you too" I grunt and Gaia storms in the house. "Get out you creepy thing" I say and Chris took his hand out.

"He is cheating on you he has been cheating on you. He is only using you for money. I can't take it anymore." She yells and I look at Chris.

"I have not been cheating on you I swear" He said and Gaia gave me her phone. Text about them talking about how Chris should brake up with me. Tears welled up in my eyes and I look at him.

"How could you?" I whimper and ran upstairs. I shut the door and locked it. I took the collar off and threw it on the bed.

"Storm listen to me baby" Chris begs as he tried to open the door.

"I'm packing your shit. The one person that I actually loved is using me." I sobbed. "I'm tired of being used I can't take this shit anymore." I whimper and crawled to the bed. I threw the collar at the door and Chris caught it.

"Storm" he whimpers. I went under the covers and Kylie came in.

"Chris just grab some clothes and I'll talk to her" She said and Chris did. Tears ran down my face and Blake came in. He lays next to me and held me.

"I hate my life" I whisper and slowly slipped into darkness.