seven : and?

Storms Pov:
I woke up and saw Chris was gone. I walk down stairs and grabbed coffee. Kylie was yelling outside and I went out. I saw all famous people and my family. I sipped my coffee and she glares.

"You little slut" Mom yells and I shrug. Kylie bottoms my shirt and I sat on the steps.

"Why am I slut you like the same shit I do?" I snap and she glares.

"How did you get this place?" Kylie Jenner asked.

"Inherited" I say and Chris and the guys came over. I got his phone and saw it was four pm. Great.

"Well can you sell this place or something because their is a line for it" Taylor Swift asked. I drank my coffee and got up.

"All of you have five minutes to get off my property before I call the police" I say and went in. Chris chuckles and I sat on the couch. He cups my face and kissed me. We went to the basement which is my room and he growls.

"Stop shaking your hips like that" He mutters and I sat on the bed. He took my shirt off and kissed my stomach.

"Chris take me out on a date first at least" I giggle and he nods.

"I will actually put on a dress and heals" He said and I did. He licks his lips and we left. He took me to a restaurant and we got seated.

"Hello I'm Billy your waiter what can I get you too drink for tonight?" He asked and I said coke.  Chris said Sprite and Billy left. I looked over the menu and smile. Im gonna get chicken ceaser salad. Yummy. We ordered the same thing.

"Storm" I herd a voice say. I froze and tense up. I saw my mom and Jason. He was the one who abused me.

"Is he the dude?" Chris asked and I nod. They pull a chair beside us and mom sat next to me. Our food came and Billy took their order. I ate happily and Chris held my hand under the table.

"So baby when are you come running back to me?" Jason asked and drank his beer. I said nothing and ignored him.

"Thank you baby for taking me out" I say to Chris. He smiles and winks. I drank my soda and we talk. Mom sighs and dug her nails in my arm.

"Listen here brat you better give me the money and you better go back to Jason" Mom said and I took my arm away. I wipe my mouth and Chris finishes. He paid and we left. "I am serious young lady you are my only child and your too young to have all of that to yourself." She said and we got in his car. We left and went back. Chris parks and I crawl in his lap.

"I don't care any more just fuck me" I grumble and he looks at me. I pout and give him puppy eyes. I take his hand and out it under my dress. His eyes darken with lust and he rubs.

"I'm gonna do more then that" He growls and got us out. He went into the play room and threw me on the bed. He rips my dress off and grabbed hand cuffs and condoms.

"I love you" I smile and he got on top of me.

"I love you more" He whispers and kissed me. As you can tell you know where this is going.