nine : play

Storms Pov:
I woke up and sigh. I turned my alarm off as it went off. Chris was moaning and grinding against me. I got up and he laid on his back. I took the blanket and smirk. Someone likes to sleep naked. I grab his hard on and lick the tip. I took it in my mouth and bob my head.

"S-storm" He gasped as he opened his eyes. I smirk and he grabs my hair. He pushes my head down.and I gag. Tears welled in my eyes and he moans. I let him mouth fuck me until he came. I open my mouth and swallow.

"Good morning love" I say and he glares at me. I crawl to him and sat on his stomach. He slaps my face softly and shakes his head.

"I never gave you permission to suck me off now didnt I?" He asked and I shrug. He sat up and I slid to his cock. He put me over his knees and took my panties off. "Count" He orders and I giggle.

Slap!

"One"

Slap!

"Two"

Slap!

"Three" And so one and so fourth. I was a moaning mess when he got to fifteen. He reaches down to my wetness and rubs.

"Your soaked" He growls and I moan. He shoved two fingers inside me and I whimper. He lays me down and eyes me. "Play with yourself while I'm taking a shower. No cumming." He snaps and I nod.

"Yes sir" I moan and he left. I kept moaning and gasping. Chris came out twenty minutes later and smirks. I pout and he came over. He lays in front of me and licked me. I moan and he sucks on my fingers. "Please master let me come" I moan and he growls. He bites down on me and I scream in pleasure. So lucky it's sound proof.

"Such a slut what will you do without me right now" He growls and pumped three in me. I grip the sheets and he let me come. I came on his finger and he made me suck them. "Good girl" He praises and I pant. He gave me a shower and we got ready for the day.

"Your mom a lawyer and your manger is here" Kylie said and came in. I nod and had Chris carry me. We went down stairs and he sat down. Claire smiles at me and I smile back.

"Hello Ms. Jackson I'm Jerry your mom's lawyer" He introduced himself. We shake hands and Ghost game me coffee. "We want to talk about the money now before you get mad I have a preposition." He said and I drank my coffee.

"Go ahead" I say and he got his suit case. He opens it and got a contract out.

"You give your mother the money but she sends you a check every month to help survive" He said and I read the contract. She gets this house the money Mamas companies and half the cars. I only get a million a month and the cars. "You can sign here here and here" He said and I raise a brow.

"No" I say and threw it in the fire place. We were in the living room. Mom grits her teeth and I drank my coffee. The lawyer sighs and I called mine. He's the best lawyer in the USA.

"We will see you in court" He said and dragged her out. I stretch and got comfy. I turned on x-files and relaxed.

"Wanna do interviews?", Claire asked and I shake my head. She nods and Jimmy lays on me. Ryan took him for a while.

"See ya later love" I yell as she left. She laughs and shut the door. "Chris do you love me?" I asked and he looks at me.

"Of course I do" He said and I nod. He frowns and ran his hand threw my hair. I put his hair in a bun and grin.

"Keep it" I say and he smiles. We watched TV and relaxed.