thirteen : birthday ;)

Storms Pov: a week later.
Today is my birthday and the guys had a show.  I got ready and put the butt plug tail on. I moan as I slipped it in. It vibrates​ also. I walk out and the girls smirk.

"Meow" I say and grabbed the whip. They laugh and I herd the guys. I got on all fours on the floor and the girls got in front of me.

"Are you ready Chris?" Ally asked as they came in.

"Yes?" Chris said. More like a question. The girls move and their mouths drop. I crawl to Chris and rub against him.

"Meow" I purr and they smirk.

"Good luck Storm" Vinny said and they all left. Chris shut the door and locked it. He looks at me and I saw the dent. I turn and wiggle my butt.

"Crawl your ass to the end of the bed" I herd him whisper. He sat down and I walk over. "Such a slutty Kitty huh?" He asked and saw the remote. He turns it up a bit more and I moan.

"Meow" I purr and he saw the toys. His breath catches and he looks at me. I sat down and smirk alittle. "Awe cheer up master" I pout and he kissed me. He grabs my throat and threw me on the ground. I kissed back and he broke it.

"Do you love to tease and torture me?" He snaps and squeezes my throat. I grin and he kissed my neck. I moan and he got up. "Get your sexy ass bent over that bed" He snaps and I did. He grabbed the whip and I wiggle my butt. I grab the remote and turned it up. "Count" he slaps my ass.

"One" I purr.

Slap

"Two"

Slap

"Three"

Slap

"Four"

Slap

"Five"

He threw the whip and grabbed the condoms. I bit my lip and he grits his teeth.

"Fucking slut" He took the plug out and grabbed the handcuffs. He threw me on the bed and I gasped. He handcuffed my wrists. "You want my cock up your wet pussy?" He asked and I nod. He grabbed the ball gag and put it in my mouth. "Kick my leg three times to stop two for slow down" He mutters and I nod.

He unties my clothes and too them off. He crouches down and starts to kiss my place. My eyes widen and I moan. He smirks and bit down on my clit. I gasped and he chuckles.

"What do you your kitten being played with?" He asked and I nod. He slaps it and I jump. He's not even naked yet. I tug on the hand cuffs when he starts to strip. His length sprung out and he smirks. "What does the poor wittle kitty want her master's cock?" He asked and I nod. He strokes himself and I glare.

He knows I hate it when he teased me like this!

"Grr" I growl the handcuffs and whimper. He chuckles and grabbed the vibrator. I pout and he put it on me. He turns it on high and I threw my head back and moan.

"Mm should I stick my cock up your tight ass" He thought out loud. I nod my head frantically. "Does kitty not.like being teased?" He chuckles and i whimper. He crawl on top of me and grabbed my throat. He slams into me and I moan. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull on the handcuffs.

"Nahmpf mhpf" I say over the gag. He chuckles and went faster. I scream silently and threw my head back. He squeezes my neck and I moan.

"Don't sorry baby you'll get what you wanted" He chuckles and I pout. He slams into me and I groan.

Asshole!