five : home

Storms Pov:
I smile as we walked into his apartment. Jimmy ran on the couch and yipped. Chris smiles and got him food.and water. He sat our stuff in his bedroom and I look around. Nice.

"Baby" I herd him yell and I walked in. He smiles and I crawl on his lap. "Your shopping with the girls and me and the guys are gonna go to the where house for the video" He said and I nod. I kissed him and he kissed back. He lays back and I licked his bottom lip. He opens and I slipped my tongue in his mouth.

"Alright" I pout as he broke it. He squeezes my butt and slaps it. I gasped and he sighs. I still can see sadness in his eyes. "Chris i love you so much" I whisper and laid on him.

"I love you more" He sighed and I snuggle into his neck. I suck everywhere and he moans. I smirk and grind against him. He moans and closed his eyes. He let go and I went faster. "Shit!" He whines and I felt wetness.

"Good" I smirk and got up. I put on his boxers sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I walk out and Kylie was smirking. We went to her car and went to the mall. I met the girls and we shopped.

"Oh my God" Kylie gasped as I looked at some stuff. A butt plug with a cat tail cat ears a black vibrator​ and a black black whip. I got it and got some other stuff.

"Meow" I smirk and grabbed a crop. I grabbed hand cuffs and a ball gag. I saw collars and sigh. Those are for when both are truly want to be together. I paid and the man just looks at me with surprise. We walk out and I grabbed coffee. I got Chris one and we left.

"Bye and good luck" Jamie said and I laugh. I went in and saw Chris on the couch. I walk to him and gave him coffee. I sat the bags in the room and went back.

"Thank you" He said and I grip him. He chokes on some coffee and groans. I smile and took my pants off. I took my shirt off and he eyes me. I sat his coffee down and took his shirt off. I took my bra off and put his shirt on.

"This is mine" I told him as I palmed him. He growls and pulled me by the wrists. He kissed me roughly and I broke it. "I don't care what bags you look at just not the Spencer's" I say and he nods. I got up and made supper. He wraps his arms around my waist and kissed my temple.

"Naughty girl" He said and I shrug. He reaches down and I shake my head.

"Not yet" I whisper and he nods.

"Wanna talk about it baby?" He asked and I shake my head. "Alright I'm gonna get a shower then we'll eat" He kissed the side of my head. I smile and nod. I make food made hair dye and some other stuff. I'm a model and I do other shit.

"Brat it's done" I yell and he came in. He only had boxers on. I drooled and he chuckles. I took a bit of the chilli and he came over. He grabs the back of my neck and kissed me.

"Mm amazing" He smirks and I giggle.

"Go sit down and eat" I hit his chest and he did. We talk and laugh. He put the stuff away and did dishes. I yawn and he picks me up. He walks to the bed room and took my clothes off. He put me in under wear and a bottom up t-shirt.

"Perfect" He smirks and I laugh. We lay down and Jimmy went in the middle. I kiss Chris and he held me close. I yawn and fell asleep.