ten : help

Storms Pov:
I was on the couch making out with Chris and Ryan was calling my name. I groan and Chris sighs. We got up and went to the door. I had Chris's shirt.on and he had.no shirt on.

"Yes?" I asked and saw people.

"This house" Kylie Jenner said and I glare. I want to punch her. I grabbed papers and sigh.

"These paper say it's my house now fuck off" I say and men stared at my body. Did I mention I'm also in my underwear and bra. I didn't woops.

"Don't curse their is kids here" Kris Jenner said and I shrug.

"I could care less. Leave." I snap and Chris wraps an arm around me. "I could've had a dick up my ass by now" I grumble and leaned on Chris.

"Slut" Taylor Swift said.

"You can't say shit. Oh I broke.up with one famous person so I'm gonna make horrible songs about it." I say in her voice. "I'm aloud to have sex with my boyfriend because I have one and can keep one." I say and she scoffs. Chris was chuckling and Kylie sighs. My Kylie not the Jenner one.

"Just leave it's her house" She said and I wrap my arms around Chris.

"If you excuse me I'm gonna get laid" I huff and pull Chris in. He shakes his head and sat me.on the counter in the kitchen. He kissed me and I kissed back.

"Let's go put that pool in good use" He grins and I giggle. I walk outside and saw a man with a gun. I was shot in the shoulder and I groan.

"Ah that didn't feel good" I say and everyone gasped. I walked to the man and punched him. I grabbed the gun and shot him in the leg.

"Call 911" Chris yells and ran over. My eyes grew heavy and it went black.

Chris's Pov:
She fell and I caught her. Kylie was called 911 and the guys kept the man down. I applied pressure on the wound and the ambulance came.

"Help" I whimper and they put her on a stretcher. We got in our cars and Ryan and Ally staid behind. "Stay in their baby" I whimper and parked. I ran to the desk and saw that they were bring her in.

"Sir we need to bring her into surgery" A nurse said as I ran to her. Ricky held me back and I slid down the wall. Tears ran down my face.

"Stormy" Kylie cried and Devin held her. Jamie holds me and I cried. Her mom ran in and a little boy followed.

"Sissy" He whimpers and we look at him.

"Hello sweetie I'm.your sister's boyfriend" I smile and he looks at me. He ran and hugged me. He cried and I held him. I sang Rats quietly and I cried.

After hours of waiting a doctor came out. "Storms family" He said and we ran to him. His eyes widen and he smiles.

"She will be alright she lost a lot of blood but she will be okay" He smiles and I open my mouth. "Down the hall room 5" He said and I ran to it. I open the door and whimpered. I went to her and sat next her. She was pale and had a bandage on her shoulder. She had a sling on.

"Baby" I whimper and the guys came in. They looked pissed. The kid came in and sat in my lap.

"Sissy" He whimpers again. That's all he saying he won't tell us his name.

"B-blake" I herd a croak.