Chapter Thirty

(Yep I did it 😄😄😄)

"Sweetie this is Alpha Luca and his father Liam

"Sweetie this is Alpha Luca and his father Liam." My mom said.

Luca I like that. We to stare into eachothers eyes.

My mom nuges me. "Oh h-hi I'm Midnight." I said holding out my hand. When he grabs it I feel the wonderful sparks. I actually found my mate.

"Do you want to take a walk?" He asked. I nodded with a smile. My mom was talking to his dad so we started walking along the lake.

"So how old are you?" He asked.

"I'm eighteen, my graduation is tonight actually." I said.

"Thats great." He said.

"How old are you? I asked.

"I'm twenty two." He said.

"Wow." I said and he laughed.

"Thats not that old." He said.

"True." I said. We ended up walking along the deck with flower pedels everywhere.
Music playing in the background.
"Wanna dance?" He asked. I smiled and took his hand.

We danced for a little bit. I was have a great time until someone came flying in.

"Give me the girl!" The witch screamed. People were running , screaming as the wind was blowing really hard. "That power belongs to me." The witch said.
"You'll never get it" my mom screamed at the witch.

A fight broke out as the witch was trying to kill my mom.

"No!" Mommy screamed as the witch aimed for my mom. I don't know where it came from, but a bright light came out of my hands and stunned the witch. She screamed and brust into flares.

Both my moms ran to me and hugged me. "That was amazing sweetie." Mommy said. I smiled. I turn to see my mate looking at me shocked. "Yeah I'm not exactly normal." I said. He smiled. "That's okay." He said.

★★★★★

*graduation*

And Midnight Dawn Carter...
Hearing my family and friends scream with excitement I walk up grab my diploma and shake the principals hand. I smile as I leave the stage. I did it!

After the ceremony we went out to eat and I inturduced my friends to my mate. It was really nice.

"I'm glad I found you." He said grabbing my hands.

"I'm glad I found you too."

*THE END*