Chapter Five

After Math

Anastasia's P.O.V

I groaned as I felt someone gently shaking me. "Ana we are at your house I think you should go up to your room and sleep." I hear Chase say.

"Please carry me." I whine.
I see her smile through my sleepy eyes.
"As you wish my queen." She said. I giggle at her cuteness as she gets out of the car and comes to my side. She lifts me bridal style into her arms. Once we get to the steps I get my key out of my pocket to hand it to her. She opens the door and takes me up to my room in a comfortable silence.

She sets me on my bed and takes a seat on the couch to the side of the room. I almost whimper at the lose of contact. "Where's your parents?" Chase asked breaking the silence.
"Oh ummm....they went out." I said quietly. "You know you need to tell them what happened tonight." She said.

"What?! No! I...I mean I can't." I panicked. She sighed. "I know what happened tonight was awful and you don't want to tell anyone, but he's going to be the beta of your pack." She pauses to find the right words. "What he did was definitely not beta behavior, he is suppose to protect you." She said angrily. "He needs to be punished." She finishes.
"He was drunk!" I yelled out.
Her eyes turn that dark shade of blue. "THATS NOT A FUCKING EXCUSE!" She calms down some then says. "He got you into the woods because he wanted some ass and when you wouldn't give it he attacks you!"
"He was so close-if I hadn't been there he would have taken it and that would of gave him power over you and I know you would never tell anyone." She finishes again.

I'm kinda shocked, but she's right. It's weird how well she knows me. When I don't say anything she sighs. She sits down next to me.
"Look, I know you're upset and that upsets me." Chase paused looks down then looks back at me. "When he wakes up he's going to eventually remember what happened, he'll go to his parents and tell them lies."
"His parents will go to your parents and this could start a fund between my pack and yours." She grabs my hands and looks into my eyes. "Please don't let them take you away from me, I couldn't live that way." Chase said with tears in her eyes.
My heart broke at the sight.
"Okay, I'll tell them." I whispered.
She slightly smiles. "thank you." She said. I smile in response and hug her with my head on her chest as if she would disappear.
"You know I wasn't lying when I said I'm never leaving your side." She whispered.
"I know." I giggle and look up at her.
I feel her move her hand up my neck.
Tingles and warmth run through my body. Chase cups my face her eyes going from my eyes to my lips.
I can't take it anymore so I crash my lips onto hers. Our lips move in sync as I climb on her lap straddling her. She grabs my waist and pulls me closer if that is possible. I feel her tongue run over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I don't let her in to tease her. Chases hands find there way to my ass and she grabs it roughly. I moan into her mouth as her tongue finds it's way inside. Our tongues fight for dominance. Of course she wins. When I run out of breath I pull away and look into her eyes. I can see she's fighting her wolf with her hands still on my ass holding me tightly against her.
"I love you." I said it may be to soon, but I'm finally feeling every ounce of love I was to stupid to feel before.
Chase groans. "Say it again."
"I.love.you." I said again slowly grabbing her face in my hands. She smiles the biggest smile then pulls me close into a hug.
"And I love you." She whispered into my ear. I smile. "Can we wait until tomorrow night to tell them please?" I asked quietly. "Of course." She whispered.
She lays me down on my bed and tucks me in. As I close my eyes I here a door open. I sit up "Wait, where are you going?" I asked Chase as she's about to walk out. " I was going to sleep on the couch and let you sleep." She answered. "Please stay with me." I whimper. Chase's face saddens. Without a reply she crawls on to the bed and pulls the blanket over us. I lay my on her chest and welcome sleep. Tomorrow's going to be very stressful.

 Tomorrow's going to be very stressful

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Just Fall...I'll Catch You  (lesbian stories) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें