Chapter Twenty Eight

Love&Shifting

Chases P.O.V

"Is it going to hurt?" Middie asked pouting.

I frowned. "I'm sorry sweetie it will, but not for long." I told her.

She just pouts more. Her thirteenth birthday is in a few days. My baby's growing up way to fast.

Ana and I decided not to take her wolf away. When Midnight had turned eleven the witch asked us again if we wanted to do it. We both said no. She is to exstrordaniy.

I look at her and bend down to her level. She doesn't look at me so I pout and lift her chin. She can't help but giggle because I probably look far from cute.

"How about ice cream now and a sleepover the day before you shift?" I asked her. Her eyes light up. "YES! YES! That would amazing!" She squealed. I laugh at her and pull her in for a hug. She wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me tight.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too mommy." She said.

I grab my keys and Middie jumps in the car. Ana is helping out at the pack doctors. She really wants to get some kind of job there.

After we get our ice cream we decided to go to the park.

Sitting on the bench Midnight asks, "Do I have a dad?"

I freeze not expecting that to come out of her mouth. "Umm...well...mmm...you don't have a dad." I told her. She looks at me confused.

"Well the moon goddess was kind enough to give us a baby, you. I said.

"Oh so like magic?" She asked.

"Yeah like magic." I said. She smiled. "I'm glad you're both my parents." She said.

I smiled and hugged her.

*the next day*

"Okay Middie you can have five friends over , only five." I said.

She nodded and ran off to get her room to get ready. Ana and I were working to get all the
food ready. I talked to Nicole earlier and she said she'd keep an eye on the girls while Ana and I had some alone time.

*later that night*

I walk in the bed as Ana is coming out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. I smirk as she goes over to the vanity and starts brushing her hair.

She notices the look I'm giving and smiles. "What?" She asked.

"You're just so sexy." I said walking over to her. I grab her face and kiss her hard. She moans into my mouth.

First my shirt comes off then the rest of my clothes. Sometime during us making out Ana's towel fell to the ground.