Chapter Seven

Best Day Ever

Chases P.O.V

After what went down at Anastasia's house she grabbed some clothes to I take to my house. I'm getting worried though she's just been laying in my bed all day. It hurts me to see her like this and it's all my fault. I sigh before opening my bedroom door.

"Ana, come on you need to eat." I said as I crawled on the bed.

"I don't want to eat." She said quietly.

"I know baby, but you need to." I said, but I don't get a reply.

"That's it, get up we're going out." I said.

She looks up at me shocked. "I know what has happened hurts, but laying here in bed feeling bad for yourself isn't helping anything." I stated.

She pouts. "fine I'll go out just let me get dressed." She said and walks into the closet.

She walks out of the closet with clothes in her hands then walks into the bathroom. I go in the closet and change (outfit in pic above) as I'm putting on my beanie Anastasia comes out of the bathroom.

"How do I look?" She's asked. (Again pic above) "you look......umm."
"Look What?!" She asked worried. Looking down at her outfit then back at me.
"You look adorably stunning." I replied with I cheeky smile. She gives me an angry look then hits me. "Ow." I chuckled.
"What was that for." I asked.
"You're an ass." She said walking out the door. "But I'm your ass, which is sexy." I yelled after her. (*sighs* Bad joke)

***********************************

"Where are you taking me?" Anastasia asked for hundredth time.

"I'm not telling." I said turning to her with a sweet smile.

"Ugh!" She groaned.

"We are almost there." I tell her inpatient self.

As we pull in I park in a parking place Anastasia's eyes grow wide and she smiles so big.

"You brought me to a carnival

"You brought me to a carnival." She states really excited.

"Yes baby I did." I smile. We get out of the car, she runs over and hugs me.
Which makes me and my wolf extremely happy.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
She screams.

I laugh. "Anything to see you smile." I tell her. She pulls back and blushes.

"Let's go!" I scream as I grab her hand.
We start walking around hand in hand and I ask. "What do you want to do first?"

"Ummm.....can we get cotton candy?" She asked smiling real big.
"Of course." I replied.

We walk over to the cotton candy stand and I pay for it. "I could have payed for it." Anastasia said.
"Nope this day is all for you so you pay for nothing." I smiled.
She smiled back.
"So what do you want to ride first?" I asked.
"Ummm.....the devil express." She pointed to the roller coaster closet to us. "Yay! Let's go!" I yelled. I grab her hand and start running towards the ride as she laughs.

*3 hours later*

"This has been so fun, thank you Chase." She said.
"Anything for you." I smile as
She smiles back.
It was dark out now and we are currently walking around holding hands.
"I love the carnival at night, but shouldn't we being getting home?" Anastasia asked.
"Nope we have one more ride." I smile.
I pull her over to the Ferris wheel.
"Do you wanna go on?" I asked.
"Definitely." She smiles.
Once we're on the ride starts.
"It's so beautiful." She said admiring the view. "Yeah....very beautiful." I said looking at her. She looks at me the blushes. I pull her into me and put my hand around her shoulder. She grabs my hand. "Promise you'll never leave me." she said.
"If you promise that your mine forever." I said with a smirk.
She giggles. "I'm yours forever." She promises. "I'll never leave you." I promise.
We both lean in as our lips touch tingles spread through my body and there's fireworks. No literally fireworks,

How cliché right? Haha.

Best. Day. Ever.