Chapter Twenty Six

Happy

*Five years old*

Chases P.O.V

Middie giggles loudly as I chase her through the house. She grew out of her light blonde hair, so now it's a little brown. She has beautiful bright blue eyes. She's the cutest thing in the world and I fall more in love with her everyday.

"Hey no running around the counter while I'm cooking." Ana scolded.

I laugh as I lift my beautiful baby into the air. I rest her on my hip and kiss my other favorite girl on the cheek.

She smiles adoringly at us then kisses my lips. Middie giggles sweetly which makes both of us laugh.

As we eat our lunch Jonas walks into the kitchen.

"Uncle J!" Midnight yelled excitedly.

He smiles and crouches down to grab under her arms. He lifts her up and hugs her tight.

I smile at my best friend and walk over to hug him. "How's the family?" I asked. "Their great and I actually have something to talk to you about." He said.

I scrunge my eyebrows confused. "What is it." I asked.

"Can we talk in your office?" He asked.

"Sure I guess." I said and looked at Ana. She smiles and hugs Jonas. She then grabs Middie from him.

"It's time for your nap." She said to Middie as she walks out of the room.

When we get to my office we sit down.

"Okay what is it? I asked.

"Some near by packs really want to have a gathering here so they can met you, Ana, and Middie." He said. I nod thinking.

"I think it's a good idea you need to get your allies in check and it's a good way to celebrate you officially becoming alpha." He continued.

I nod. "Sure, but let me talk to Ana first." I said.

He nodded. We hugged goodbye and I went upstairs to find Ana. I walk into our daughters room to find she just put Middie to sleep. I smile at her when she notices me walk in.

"What did Jonas say?" She asked.

"He said that some near by packs really want to have a gathering here so they can met all of us." I whispered.

Ana's eyes lit up. "that would be amazing." She said. "What would I wear." She quietly gasped.

I laugh quietly then kiss the back of her hand.

"You'll look beautiful in anything." I said. She smiled. We sit there for a few minutes watching our beautiful little girl dream happily.