Chapter Twenty Four

They Know...

"Oh how strong love can be." She said watching the reunion of Chase and Ana through her crystal ball.

She has been searching far and wide for the strongest power and she finally found it. She will claim it before anyone else, but she must wait for the power is not at it's strongest yet.

"I'm feeling pretty bored might as well mess with their perfect life shall we." She said with a creepy smile.

As Ana and Chase parted Chase asked, "Can I see her?" Ana of course nodded. They walked up stairs into the bedroom. Chase picked her up out of the crib and held her in my arms.

She looked into her eyes, Midnight smiled.

"You are my world

"You are my world." Chase said. "And so are you." She said smiling at Ana.
Ana smiled back.

"I love you." She said.

"And I love you." Chase replied.

Meanwhile at the pack house everyone is getting ready for dinner until Jonas comes running in.

"Alpha!
"Their have been rouges spotted on the west side and I can't find Chase." He exclaimed.

"She's probably with Ana." Luna said.

"Isn't Ana's house on the west side." Alpha stated more the asked.

"Shit!" Jonas yelled running out of the house. Everyone followed changing into wolf form.

At Ana's Chase gets a mind link from Jonas. "Chase! Rouges!"

Chase looks out the window to see them all outside the house. Panic washes over her. Handing Middie over to Ana she say's, "Ana I need you to listen and do not panic."

"Chase what's going on?" She asked worried.

"There are rouges outside and I need you to hide." Chase said.

"Chase no I can't let you go out there by yourself, I want to help." She said cradling Middie in a protective manner.

"The pack's on their way and you are helping by keeping our baby safe." Chase said.

She kissed Ana and Middie then ran down the stairs to the outside. Jumping into wolf form she starts taking out rouges.

Ana wrapped Middie in her baby blanket and grabs her dipper bag

Ana wrapped Middie in her baby blanket and grabs her dipper bag. She quickly as possible jogs down the stairs to get to the basement.

Middie cried on the way. Ana finally got inside the dark room. The babies cries were only getting louder. Ana tries to find some kind of light to calm her down. Holding Midnight tightly with one arm she feels around the shelve closest to her and successfully finds a flash light.

Before pressing the button Ana hears a noise. Finding the courage shaking in fear she turns on the light and cautiously shines it around the room. Hearing cracking she quickly shines it over to an open cellar door. Cold wind blows in and a very low growl is heard.

Ana feels a dark presents, her and her baby are no longer alone.