Chapter Twenty Two

Good News Or Bad News

Chases P.O.V

After hearing what the witch had told us I couldn't move. If other packs or any magical creatures find out they'll come after her. My daughter will be a target. I growl lowly at the thought.

I can tell Ana is panicked while talking to Gina, but I can't tell what their saying. I'm frozen in place and I'm scared, I'm really scared. Just when I thought everything was going good.

"There is away that you can make sure no one will come after her." I finally hear Gina say.

"What?" Ana asked.

Gina sighs sadly. "I would have to stripe her of her wolf." She said. I growl and stand. "No way." I said.

I look at Ana for back up, but she just looks at me sadly and then at her hands.

I look at her horrified. "You wanna take half of our daughter away." I stated more then asked. When I don't get an answer I say, "She would hate you for it when she's older," and storm out. I get in the car then hit my hands on the steering wheel repeatedly out of anger.

I can understand that she wants to protect our daughter, but taking her werewolf away is cruel. I have no idea what to do.

Ten minutes later Ana comes out, gives Gina a hug, and walks to the car. Once she gets in I ask, "Are you alright?"
"I want to go home." She said. I sigh and start the car. When we pull in the driveway Ana gets out and runs up the steps into the house. I wait twenty minutes to let us both cool off then I go in after her not wanting her to be mad at me anymore.

When I walk in she's holding Middie, her diaper bag, and another small bag. I frown "What's going on?" I asked.
My mom and Ana look at me with frowns. "I'm staying with my parents." Ana said.

"What?!" "No!" "Why?" I said. "I'm sorry Chase, I just can't be around you right now." She said. I felt a small pain in my chest. "No, you can't take my daughter away from me." I said almost cry.

I go to grab Ana's arm, but Jonas comes out of no where and pushes me back. "No Jonas let me go!" I growled. "Chase your eyes keep glowing, your wolf is coming out you don't want to do something stupid." He said. Ana looks at me sadly before walking out the door and getting in the car with her dad and then driving away. I push Jonas away with tears streaming down my face. Him and my mom look at me sadly. I turn and run up the stairs into the bedroom. I close the door and throw the closest lamp at the wall. I sit on the bed putting my hands over my head.

Have you ever felt like you were drowning?

Reaching.....

gasping for air.....

trying to breathe,

but there's no way out.....