Entry #5.5

Day 37

I had hoped my crew would be, what's the best word? better. Yes, better. I had hoped my crew would handle themselves better with me around. As soon as we saw Industry, we stopped for a snack and to rest up before the battle. FaceMaimer (whatta name, huh?) decided now, at 1 am, BEFORE I could get the campfire set up, to clean his deadeye rifle. I heard a BAM sound and blat! He fell down dead, his body landed on top of Magic Mike, big ass hole from his chin to the crown. Magic Mike panicked and ran off behind a rock. We are now down two guys and that shot probably alerted the bimbos over at the community about us being here. So, I'm forced to attack now. 

After Battle Report

Amazingly, the rest of my kill squad followed orders. My threatening to kill them must have helped. 

As headed towards the colony, they sent out a sniper who shot the elephant behind us. Oh, we were ready for that shit this time. Hiro with the minigun and my charge rifle were quick wit the bizness on that shit. Side note: How'd a freaking elephant get way the hell out here? This ain't Earth, is it?

Needless to say, sniper prick wasn't happy and took cover behind the sandbags. I sent Chan with the personal shield forward with Benny right behind him. Sniper prick was surprised, to say the least. The grenades sent him running back to his camp. Me and Hiro got two shots in him, but he kept moving.

The guys wanted to run forward, but I noticed something suspicious in the hallway the sniper prick ran into. So I told them to halt, give me a minute to think. Magic Mike's dumbass came back and shouted he wasn't a coward and wanted to prove himself. Then he ran to the hallway. I shouted and shouted for him to stop, but he didn't listen. blat! Ran into the deadfall traps. First one broke his leg and he fell on the second one, crushing his skull. This is WHY I don't care about people! They kill themselves in stupid ways! ALL the damn time! 

I ordered 4 guys to check the large room while I had 2 guys and 2 ladies harvest the healroot and potatoes. I took cover by the sandbags while Hiro watched the hallway. Haha bet they didn't see that coming! The guys at the large room told me it was a storeroom. As they were going inside, some schmuck popped outside the door leading into a cave and fired at them. One guy got taken out, but our counter fire pushed him back inside. 

Turns out, it was Trane. He'd gone traitor! He yelled at us, telling us to leave, this was his home now, blah blah blah. They seduced him! The scum! I told him there was only one ending for traitors and to say his prayers to the hand monster or whatever abomination he believes in.

I ordered the guys to grab anything useful from the shed, and then we set fire to their fields. The fire spread down the fields to the storeroom. Some old chica ran outside to put the fire out and we put 10 shots thru her thick skull. So much for their spring harvest. Hope they like the taste of human for a month. Hahahaha! 

 Haul list

* Two survival rifles

*10 kilograms of plasteel

* 10 packs of herbal medicine

* A dromedary. Thought they would fight us for it, but I guess not.

* 20 bags of potatoes. Glad I brought the bags.

* A thrumbo horn. That's gonna make us a pretty penny.

* 30 kilograms of chemfuel. One of the ladies says its valuable. Says we can sell it to other colonies or fuel for our own transport pods. 

* A dead elephant. Damn that thing was heavy. Glad we got the dromedary.

Plan for tomorrow: Return to colony, see about these transport pod thingies.