Epilogue

Steve's POV.

It was now 1980 Steve and Peggy had been married happily and had two children who were now out of college and married. Steve had found out that he aged slightly slower than normal people. They had found out that it was because of the super soldier serum. It made him have a longer life span. He looked slightly more aged than he did in 1950, but not much more aged. Peggy however looked a little older. Steve felt sad that he could not age like normal people, but knew that he and Peggy would still be happy together and would always love one-another.

Bucky's son was out of college as well and just so happened to marry Sarah, Steve and Peggy's daughter. Howard had gotten married to Maria and in 1970 had a son, whom they named Tony. Steve had later warned Howard about being too hard on Tony and told him to let tony know he loved him.

*****************flashback.*****************
Peggy and Steve rushed to the hospital to see Howard and Maria. Maria had just given birth to her baby. When they arrived they saw Howard standing next to Maria's bed smiling at the bundle in her arms. Steve began to feel nervous. Could it be? The two walked up to the bed. "Hey Howard. Congratulations." Howard smiled. "Thanks Steve. I didn't know that it would feel like this. It's wonderful." Howard said. Steve smiled. "Yeah I know."

"Well...you wanna meet the newest Stark?" Howard asked them. Peggy smiled. "Of course!" Howard took the baby out of Maria's arms and held it. "Steve, Peg, I'd like you to meet...Anthony, Edward, Stark." Steve almost fell over. Peggy smiled widely and picked the baby up in her arms. She began talking to him in a motherly fashion.

Steve looked over to Howard. "Anthony? His name's Anthony?" Howard nodded. "Yeah. That's the name Maria wanted. Why?" Steve shook his head. "Nothing. I just-why don't you call him Tony for short? It sounds more like a Stark if you ask me." Steve began to smile at the baby. There was his friend. "Hey yeah. That's a good idea. I like it." Howard went over to tell Maria.

Steve walked over to Peggy who had the baby in her arms. "Isn't he just beautiful?" "He's amazing. Can I hold him?" Steve asked. Peggy understood. She smiled sweetly. "Yes, dear. You can hold...Tony." She whispered the last part. Steve looked at her and smiled. He held Tony in his arms. It felt weird, yet special. "Hey Tony. You have no idea how good it is to see you. I know you don't know me, but I have a feeling that you and I are going to great friends."

*************end of flashback***************

SHIELD. had stormed a secret Soviet training facility called the red room, due to inside information, from a woman named Dottie Underwood. Apparently they took little girls from Russia and trained them to become mass assassins. That day he was going with Peggy to see all the girls.

When they got to SHIELD Steve went in with Peggy and walked to a room where the young girls were being held. When they walked in all the younger girls were standing quietly, while the older girls and girls who had given them problems were handcuffed and standing. Steve frowned. He was saddened that they would treat these girls so terribly.

Peggy began to speak. "Hello girls. I'm Agent Carter. Captain Rogers and I will be assigned to your recuperation." She said firmly. "Hello girls." Steve said. They didn't answer of course. Only the little girls waved timidly. Peggy smiled at the tiny girls. "Alright. We will call you in the other room by your name." Peggy said. Steve and Peggy walked into the other room and began calling girls in one at a time for questioning.

Steve felt sorry for the girls. It was terrible, what they had been through. The little girls who came in were more helpful. They were around 4-6 years old. The one's who were 10-17 were less helpful and more angry, and slightly venomous.

Finally Peggy read the next name. "Natalia Romanoff. Steve froze. Natalia? Peggy scrunched her eyebrows and looked over at Steve. Just then a young girl looking around 10 or 12 came in and stood at the front of the room. "Thank you, Sargent." Peggy said. Steve noticed that the girl was handcuffed. He furrowed his eyebrows. She was so young. Why was she handcuffed? Had she given them trouble?

"Sit down." Peggy said firmly. The girl had dark red hair and hazel eyes. Although her face was as cold as stone Steve could see pain and anger in her eyes. The girl sat down reluctantly. "Natalia Romanoff." Peggy said. She just sat there blankly. "Is that pronounced Natasha in English?" She asked the girl. She said nothing.

"Natalia. We want to help you. Now please answer my question and we can be down with all of this." Peggy said. The girl shifted in her seat. She looked Peggy in the eye. "It is." She answered. "What is?" Peggy asked. "My name. It's pronounced Natasha Romanoff in your country."

That was it for Steve

That was it for Steve. His best friend was sitting right there in front of him. She looked exactly the same, but younger. The only difference was she was much colder. "Natasha?" She looked over at Steve. He couldn't believe it. "We can help you." "I don't need your help." "Please, let us help you."

Time jump....

1 year later.

Natasha had gone to live with Peggy and Steve. She and Steve had gotten quite close. He never told her that he knew her. She became very understanding and very concerned for Steve. He wondered how she as a little girl, could be just the same as she would be as an adult. Peggy had grown fond of her as well. Natasha would help out in the kitchen and help around the house. Life was perfect. And Steve was happy.

At the moment Steve was sitting in bed watching Peggy get ready for bed. She laid down next to him. He kissed her head. "I love you." "I love you to." She answered. "Thank you." Steve said. "For what?" "For being the right partner." Peggy smiled and kiss Steve sweetly. They turned off the lights and went to sleep.

                                  The End

That's it guys! Thank you so much for all your support! Please comment below if you want me to make another Steggy story along with a Luke Skywalker And Flash story or just a Steve Rogers story? Thanks? Luv you all😘😘😘😘