A Name

Steve's POV.

Steve and Peggy had just gotten home. He opened the door for her as she held their baby. They all three walked into the house. He closed the door and turned around to see Peggy standing with her back to him looking down at the baby. He smiled contently.

Steve walked up behind her and put his hands gently on her arms. She looked behind her and up at him. She smiled lovingly at him. And then looked back down to their child. "He's home." She whispered contently. Steve sighed happily. "Yes he is. We're all home."

Peggy turned around and looked at him, then leaned up and kissed him briefly. The baby stirred in her arms. "Come on. Let's show him his new room that his mommy worked hard on." She smiled. "Alright."

They both walked into the nursery. Steve watched as his beautiful wife carried their baby over to his cradle and hummed a song sweetly as she laid him down. The baby started to cry, but she leaned down and hushed him lovingly. Steve felt his lips turn up in a wonderful smile.

Steve walked slowly over to where she stood. He wrapped his arms around her and laid his chin in her head as she laid her head on his chest. They both stood there gazing upon their, now sleeping child. He rocked them both back and forth. He heard her hum happily.

"What should we name him?" Steve raised his eyebrows. He had completely forgotten. "Well...I don't know. I guess with everything going on I haven't really thought about it." "I have." She answered. "Really? Well, what names have you thought of?"

She turned to him. "Michael after my brother, or Abraham after Dr. Eirskine. He was very special to my heart and to you." Yes he was. I think that we should name our son Michael, Abraham, Rogers. From what I've heard about you brother, he was a brave man and he loved his country. He deserves to be honored." Steve said. She smiled. "Thank you." He kissed her forehead. "Anything for you. Come on. Let's go to bed it's late."

He put his arm around her waist. "Alright." Steve leaned over to look upon his son. "Goodnight Michael." He turned to see Peggy smiling at him. "Let's go." She nodded and they walked out.

Sorry for the short chapter everyone. I've been really busy and wanted to write a new chapter so here it is! I do hope you liked it. I really enjoyed writing it. The next chapter will be out shortly. Thanks for voting and being so patient with me! Luv you guys! ❤❤💕💕💕