Anouncement

Steve's POV.

Steve was finally happy. A week ago Peggy had coke over to his house and told him she was inlove with him. After she told him Steve decided that he never wanted to go through life without her like he did in his dream. So he asked Peggy to marry him and she said yes. They were engaged again and this time he wouldn't mess it up. Howard was having one of his famous parties tonight and Steve and Peggy had decided that they would announce their engagement there.

Steve was getting ready for the party. He was wearing a black tuxedo that Howard had given him. He was struggling to fix his tie. Steve heard the door bell.

He went to the door opened it and saw Peggy standing on the porch. She was stunning.

She was wearing a gorgeous black short sleeve dress with gold dots on the lace skirt

She was wearing a gorgeous black short sleeve dress with gold dots on the lace skirt. Steve's mouth hung open.

 Steve's mouth hung open

"P-Peggy. You look- you look...stunning." Peggy blushed. "Thank you, Steve. You look very handsome yourself." She complimented. He stood their in awe. "Steve?" "Huh?" "Are you going to let me come in or are you just going to stand there gawking?" She asked with a smirk. "Oh! Yeah sure uh,... come in." He told her. She laughed. "Thank you."

He closed the door when they both were in the living room. "Are you ready to go?" She asked. "Yeah. Well, actually let me fix this tie and I'll be ready." He told her. He ran into the bedroom and quickly fixed his tie.

He came out and smiled at her. "Okay I'm ready. Let's go!" Peggy stood in the middle of the room, not moving, and raised an eyebrow at him as he opened the door for her. He stopped. "What?" He asked. She walked towards him. "Do you know how to tie and bow tie?" She asked. "Uh, I mean not really, but I figured it out. Why?" He asked she laughed. "I don't think figured it out quite enough." She walked up to him. "Here, let me." She began to untie it and re-tie it.

"How do you know how to tie one of these?" Steve asked. "I had an older brother, remember? He taught me once when he took me to our school dance." She answered. "Your brother took you to your school dance" Steve asked. "Mmhm. No one asked me and I wanted to go, so he took me." She answered. Steve shook his head. How could anyone not ask her to a dance. She was beautiful and kind and just...perfect. "All done." She smiled.