// twenty - eight - cruel motions //

JANEY

The school was scambitous.

Young and scambitous.

But , the people who were accused had sudden interviews.

MICO

Mico was called out for an interview.

He appeared to have an orange prisoner uniform as he was handcuffed.

"So you and the late Gabriel Perna raped Janey Eastwood" The host asked.

"We did" Mico said.

"But you were ordered , but you did it. So it's your judgement" The host said.

"I'm sorry. I never knew what would happen next" Mico said as he began to cry.

GWYNETH

"We spreaded this little rumor that Karl was a gay rapist which made him nuts. And it's not my fault" Gwyneth said.

"But you started the rumor" the host said.

"Yes , I did" Gwyneth said.

"You started the rumor" the host stated. "Your fault"

"I swear. It wasn't me"Gwyneth said.

"Next!" The host yelled.

NADEL

"You were apart of the rumor-mill something?" The host asked.

"Yes" Nadel replied.

"It was my fault. My friends and I made up this crazy rumor" Nadel said as she began to cry.

"You were friends with Gabriel Perna?" The host asked.

"Yes. And he died. He was killed by Kirby" Nadel said as she cried.

ALEX

"Karl lost your trust? And you bullied him?" The host asked.

"Yes ,I bullied him  , but I never intended to. It just came to me" Alex said.

"So , I'm really sorry. I never knew what came to me" Alex said as he cried.

"It's okay. You can go now" The host said as Alex started to walk out.

CARLY

"So , I guess you're the main reason why this happened" The host asked.

"Yes I am. I ordered everyone to make Karl look like a fool" Carly said as she begins to cry.

"Why did you do it?" The host asked.

"There was a bet about Karl , and I decided that he's the only one who can lose my virginity with him , but I was stupid and unstable and was crazy enough to embarass him" Carly cried and gasped.

"I'm really sorry Karl. You should've never died because of me. You deserved better" Carly said as she cried.

"But we have one more suspect , he might be one of the reasons why Karl decided because he was forced to do it" The host stated.

As Carly walked out of the scene and the camera was running.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING!
WHAT A SHORT CHAPTER , ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!

----